By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - microsoft to have better launch even though higher price

It already is at number 1 at amazon just hours of that no DRM announcement. I can only imagine how it will grow in the upcoming months.

Around the Network

Most gamers who buy consoles are not loyal to exclusives, but rather third party offerings. Microsoft just lost a lot of consumers due to many reasons, price being one of them. Sony will keep pulling away on Amazon until MS strips away everything they've ever done with the Xbone to make it just as interesting as Sony. You are an Xbox fan...and you like Xbox products so buy it. The Xbone is also less powerful, but it will be more app friendly if you're into that sort of thing. Thats where its true advantage is, in the entertainment sector. MS had a lot of games but their launch titles arent as appealing to me, sorry. Sony will have a slew of extra exclusives coming out of the back end of 2014 and MS will still be paying third parties for exclusives.

You do realise the game is on the 360 and PC also? Why would gamers buy a new console just to play it.

no it won't

The price difference is way to much, Price sells a system more then games

I think they should be able to sell all they can make this year. So it probably has more to do with units they can deliver. And the buzz on those.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Today showed us something. Since we are far from launch it is too soon to make any prediction for either console. The landscape can change for either of them at anytime. Let's wait and see. But I am more positive about Microsoft after today and I am going from watching their exclusives on Youtube to buying an XBO when Halo drops day and date.

007BondAgent said:
no it won't

Really? Because the PS3 was more expensive overall and ended up beating the 360 in the long run.

It's just that simple.

MonstaMack said:
007BondAgent said:
no it won't

Really? Because the PS3 was more expensive overall and ended up beating the 360 in the long run.

after tons of pricecuts, the difference was much less then $100 at the end

What's so good about Titanfall? It looks like a good game but not an amazing one.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MonstaMack said:
007BondAgent said:
no it won't

Yeah, thats because Sonys always been more dedicated to making games and supporting their hardware than MS. They also have killer deals in their bundles these days.