By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - microsoft to have better launch even though higher price

Now Microsoft have the same policy as Sony i firmly believe Microsoft will outsell Sony. Well at least in the regions where Microsoft rule this gen. Why? titanfall. i reckon titanfall will rule in us on xbox one and uk. Basically anywhere that plays cod online. Everyone seems to want this game.i state right now xbox one will fly off shelves. what do you think?

Around the Network

I honestly can't tell if you are joking(ms kind of made a similar statement). Lets say you aren't though, titanfall doesn't come out until 2014. Not even sure when 2014 either. TitanFall is also on pc and xbox 360 too.

Maybe in the United States but not Europe or anywhere else. Playstation just seems more popular even now

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Not this holiday it wont. Sounds to be an extremely limited supply.

499 bucks is still a lot of money to be asking for in a recession.

Around the Network

Have you seen TitanFall?

And no. Not if MS can't ship enough units.

Titanfall isnt a launch game.

Sony has the cheaper console and the more powerful one and titan fall is not even a launch game

I know titanfall isn't at launch. But it is a good reason to get xbox one instead of ps4 at launch for those fps fans out there. Its actually the most wanted fps out there at the moment even though it didn't have the best visuals.

Multimedialover said:
I know titanfall isn't at launch. But it is a good reason to get xbox one instead of ps4 at launch for those fps fans out there. Its actually the most wanted fps out there at the moment even though it didn't have the best visuals.

It is obviosuly going to sell a ton when TitanFall and other exclusives come out.  You will see plenty of spikes throughout 2014 for the X1 but it doesnt change much about launch.  PS4 will likely sell much more than X1 this holiday due to low supply.  You can come back and correct me if im wrong in January 2014.