By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When Nintendo launch new DS Pokemon game?

Is anyone getting the new dungeon one. The sequel to dungeon blue/red.That game was new for a change.

Around the Network

In handheld? 2010 o 2009, But I wait a third version of Diamond & Pearl in this year

prob when the DS2 comes out (around 2011)

A *real* Pokemon game on the Wii would be huge - and they could do it with serious online potential (i.e. Animal Crossing style MMO).

If they do - expect a DS companion game/product - although it *might* be free. And I guess it might have to link with Diamond/Pearl anyway.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:
A *real* Pokemon game on the Wii would be huge - and they could do it with serious online potential (i.e. Animal Crossing style MMO).

If they do - expect a DS companion game/product - although it *might* be free. And I guess it might have to link with Diamond/Pearl anyway.

I always wanted a pokemon mmo. The pokemon games are one of my favorite rpgs and a mmo would be different from the usual futuristic or medevil ones.

Around the Network

When they need more money! In all serious, we probably won't see a new game until 2009, but I agree with Manuelf that we could see a 'tweeked' version of D/P later this year.

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer