By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

Mars

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
Mafaveli said:
highwaystar101 said:
ahh, i know walsall, i made a documentry about the leather trade in walsall once.

omg how sad am i haha

leather trade? lols I remember hearing there was some sort of commerce and civilisation here... before it became a ghost town... but seriously yeah it did have a leather trade that thrived, that has long since died out. I guess that was part of a course or do you work in media?

it was part of my course at university, walsall aint bad, its better than wolverhampton

I'm the devil's smelly brother
and I hail FROM HELL!

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highwaystar101 said:
Mafaveli said:
highwaystar101 said:
ahh, i know walsall, i made a documentry about the leather trade in walsall once.

omg how sad am i haha

leather trade? lols I remember hearing there was some sort of commerce and civilisation here... before it became a ghost town... but seriously yeah it did have a leather trade that thrived, that has long since died out. I guess that was part of a course or do you work in media?

it was part of my course at university, walsall aint bad, its better than wolverhampton

Gah! I hate Wolves but thats cuz Im studying there and I associate hate towards the place I study... the bane of my gaming

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

masschamber said:
and I hail FROM HELL!

good post hehe  Are you from usa?

Vgchartz = Video...Charts

(On Machina request take off from my sign..........)

Around the Network

I'm from Portugal, and I live in Sweden right now, having lived in Denmark for some time before.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Frozen said:
masschamber said:
and I hail FROM HELL!

good post hehe Are you from usa?

Yep from the USA, but that has nothing to do with the post,

anyone know what that quote is from? 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mafaveli said:
highwaystar101 said:
Mafaveli said:
highwaystar101 said:

omg how sad am i haha

Gah! I hate Wolves but thats cuz Im studying there and I associate hate towards the place I study... the bane of my gaming

what do you study? i have quite a few mates who do art at the uni

Neos said:
Mars

I thought you were from Holland =p...

masschamber said:
Frozen said:
masschamber said:
and I hail FROM HELL!

good post hehe Are you from usa?

Yep from the USA, but that has nothing to do with the post,

anyone know what that quote is from?

Well he made a post about how Americans are stupid. So in a way your post supports that.