By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where are you from?

ahh, i know walsall, i made a documentry about the leather trade in walsall once.

omg how sad am i haha

Around the Network

I'm from New Jersey, in the USA.  Its near three huge metropolitan areas - Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore/Washington DC.  NJ in 2007 had the highest standard of living in the USA, with the average household ( a man and wife working in the plularity of cases) earning $62,000/year.

I go to college in PA, which always feels more like the middle of nowhere to me.

I miss the diversity of NJ.  Where I am now is 97% White.  NJ is 70% White, 18% Black, and 12% Asian.  My highschool was probably one of the most diverse places on Earth, with Protestants, Catholics, Mormons, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Athiests and others.  We had immigrants from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, and other spots as well.  The majority of my friends in highschool actually weren't Christian, which I think is fairly amazing for a country as religious as the USA.  

So yeah, NJ is pretty nice. 

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Frozen said:
American are the stupid people on the world.
Sometime I observed MY super 16 on mtv.Everything it explains already.
Besides, level of instructing is much lower than in europe.
Not strange thing that Columbia masacre or Chill (freeze) child in cooler in order to batter fever.
Good Lock americans!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irony

Maryland, USA

highwaystar101 said:
ahh, i know walsall, i made a documentry about the leather trade in walsall once.

omg how sad am i haha

leather trade? lols I remember hearing there was some sort of commerce and civilisation here... before it became a ghost town... but seriously yeah it did have a leather trade that thrived, that has long since died out. I guess that was part of a course or do you work in media?

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network

My mom.

TheSource said:

I'm from New Jersey, in the USA. Its near three huge metropolitan areas - Philadelphia, New York City and Baltimore/Washington DC. NJ in 2007 had the highest standard of living in the USA, with the average household ( a man and wife working in the plularity of cases) earning $62,000/year.

I go to college in PA, which always feels more like the middle of nowhere to me.

I miss the diversity of NJ. Where I am now is 97% White. NJ is 70% White, 18% Black, and 12% Asian. My highschool was probably one of the most diverse places on Earth, with Protestants, Catholics, Mormons, Jews, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Athiests and others. We had immigrants from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, and other spots as well. The majority of my friends in highschool actually weren't Christian, which I think is fairly amazing for a country as religious as the USA.

So yeah, NJ is pretty nice.

Where are you going to college at. Yeah there is like no diversity where I live. I  was born in Hazleton where there is alot of diversity but where I live now there is like no diversity at all. About 96% white and 4% black. 

Québec, Canada... So yes my first language is french

RCTjunkie said:
My mom.

Strange someone once told me the same thing I didnt dare believe it though.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

vaio said:
Sweden

Yay, me too. Which part of Sweden? :)

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000