By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rottentomatoes New Superman WTF!!!! (No one loves superman )

Tagged games:

bananaking21 said:

pretty much everything super man related is crap.

what is superman? a dude who is stronger than everybody, can fly super super fast, cant be killed, cant be shot, nothing can really beat him. ohh wow the intensity of the film is super! will superman win?! how could i ever know?!

This thing killed Superman.  So your "Will Superman Win" is just plain ignorance

Around the Network
Wright said:
bananaking21 said:

what is superman? a dude who is stronger than everybody, can fly super super fast, cant be killed, cant be shot, nothing can really beat him. ohh wow the intensity of the film is super! will superman win?! how could i ever know?!

This thing killed Superman.  So your "Will Superman Win" is just plain ignorance

tell me the details of this marvelous creature. how exactly did it kill the son of a bitch? and why am i still seeing the dude around?

bananaking21 said:

tell me the details of this marvelous creature. how exactly did it kill the son of a bitch? and why am i still seeing the dude around?

If I don't recall wrong, the thing is made of kryptonite (The only thing that can hurt/kill Superman). You're still watching the dude because that's how they designed the cover xD

On a side note: in Superman Returns, Lex Luthor almost killed Superman thanks to his island of Kryptonite. The only thing that saved him was his love for his crush. A bit cheesy, but back when I saw this movie as a kid I was shocked to discover that Superman had (almost) failed!

Superman Returns bored the hell out of me. Man of Steel had entertaining action but the story and characters fell completely flat. It was trying way too hard to be Nolan's Batman and ultimately didn't feel like a Superman movie. Movies like Superman need some silliness and camp, not every comic book movie needs to be super dark.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

bananaking21 said:
Busted said:
both are crap

Suspense is killing me :-O