By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will X360 top 50 million in America and 100 million worldwide?

No. They can't release Halo 3 every year.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Lol

no way.. in hell

Fixed, remember the 4 word rule!

that's a big laugh!!! hell no!! that spot is reserved to ps2, wii, ds! (ps2 hasn't even hit 50 million in u.s.!!!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

I don't think it even has a remote chance of hitting 100 million...at the pace of 12 million a year (which it's not even close to doing yet)...it would take it another 7 years to hit 100 million....MS will never have it on the market that long. I expect the next xbox to hit in 3-4 years...Might hit 50 million.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

No, No, no,nonononononononononono

I think you get my point, the 360 might make 50m worldwide, but that is the ceiling

Around the Network

Um no. Even if it hit 50 million in America, which it won't, it still wouldn't be able to hit 100 million WW with that haha.

Haha, no... But the estimations of most people in this thread are really low in my opinion. I think it can sell anywhere from 45 to 60 million this gen. I predicted 56 million somewhere in december, but at the moment I'm thinking about 50 million.

No to both questions

Lol. That's all I have to say to that.

40-50 million world wide.
No chance at getting to those numbers.