Glad to hear :D

Nolan made me laugh out loud

Around the Network
Aldro said:
DamnTastic said:
Watching it, love it so far :D

Glad to hear :D

Nolan made me laugh out loud

Usually when I hear Nolan's performance I recognize him; but when he performed David; I did not know it was him; until I saw the credits.    Really great performance.

I tagged to watch later, but now when I try and watch it, it says it has been removed

How do I actually watch it?

Munkeh111 said:
I tagged to watch later, but now when I try and watch it, it says it has been removed

Buy the season pass (which includes 1 SP DLC + 2 MP DLCs) or search around to find an alternate link :P

I watched to 40 mins before it was taking down. Nolan North was brilliant when he was talking about David. I never even copped it when playing.

Around the Network
Aldro said:
Munkeh111 said:

Buy the season pass (which includes 1 SP DLC + 2 MP DLCs) or search around to find an alternate link :P

I have the season pass! So I can just download it to my PS3? I am not near it, so I will have to wait until next week, but I like the sound of Nolan North messing about

tagged for when i get the game and beat it

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Munkeh111 said:
Aldro said:
Munkeh111 said:

I have the season pass! So I can just download it to my PS3? I am not near it, so I will have to wait until next week, but I like the sound of Nolan North messing about

Yeah you can just dl it. If you're in EU though it will take a little while before it goes up I think.

Aldro said:
Munkeh111 said:
Aldro said:
Munkeh111 said:

Yeah you can just dl it. If you're in EU though it will take a little while before it goes up I think.

Cool, it should be there when I get back from holiday