By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Where are the Xbox fans?

Ima ehh box fan Favorite console this gen was the 360 ba.

Around the Network
Player2 said:
Wright said:
Turkish said:

I tried going to his profile, its invisible!

*Tries to go into Turkish profile*

wtf is this magic?

present

JayWood2010 said:

It might have something to do with every time one of them speaks they have a mob of people after them instead of respecting their opinions. Or the fact that everybody talks about the same exact thing every single day on here like the world is ending. Combine that with how venomous the community is yes they are leaving but i assume that is what many of you guys wanted anyways. Games are games, but some of you guys act like games are your life and brands are your gods.

Pretty much this. There aren't many threads worth replying to nowadays unless you want to be crapped on.

Is this thread really needed? :p

Around the Network

Hopefully the MS community continues to stick around here. I thought the 360 was a great system even though I preferred PS3. X360 was my home for JRPG's until 2008/9. But man, what I really feel sorry for is the whiners on here lately, or crying about the negativity on here. A lot of Sony fans on here did the same thing in 2006 and on, and they got a bad rep of being the most annoying fans on the net. This place in 2006,7 and 8 was the same way for PS3 negativity.

There was 10 threads a day showing third party games looking better on X360 and making fun of PS3 and Sony for everything! It was hard for the "die hard fanboys" of Sony to see because of the dominance of PS2. Some left (Crazyshark if anyone remembers?) and some stayed. I may not agree with alot of "hardcore" MS fans but I respect there never dying support for there console of choice, Kowen, Sales, Disolitude - they aint going nowhere. Their showing there love for whatever console they choose.

The ones who whine and cry about the negativity need to love it or leave it. PS3 and Sony recovered (not financially, but respect wise) and MS will too. The negativity is just apart of the cycle, and whatever goes around, comes around. I've been on this site long enough to know this.

I was actually going to start posting again since I'm done with school for the summer but I came back and realized the forums have become garbage. No more reasonable discussion can be had without being attacked.

This site used to be different from other gaming forums because good discussion could be had on any topic, controversial or not. Now, if you're not in agreeance with the mob then there is no reasonable discussion to be had without you being attacked and called a sheep.

slowmo said:

Left the site most likely like yourself and the mods wanted, enjoy the silence.

Take the following thread and the complete page one of attacking the poster without addressing ANY of his points, its pathetic

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162838&page=1#

Fine example of what's wrong with this site.  Disolitude has been a good poster on this site and now he can't post a thread without people personally attacking him.  

Kyuu said:
The reason why they're leaving is because they're minorities. The general opinion is not something they like to hear, especially when this opinion is expressed recklessly. It's usually fanboys pissing off opposing fanboys.

Uhmmm... its more like Sony fans dereaiing any Xbox One discussion.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

slowmo said:

Left the site most likely like yourself and the mods wanted, enjoy the silence.

Take the following thread and the complete page one of attacking the poster without addressing ANY of his points, its pathetic

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=162838&page=1#

Actually almost all of them disagreed with him, but ONLY ONE of them attacked him personally and his post got a moderation for that. On page two, though, a bloke made an even worse attack on every Sony fan.
But to be fair, I read far worse things from both sides in the past, when the fight for 7th gen was still harsh, and there were a very few obnoxious Ninty+Malstrom fans too.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!