By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 preorders : MASSIVE domination !

Tagged games:

JusSayian said:
maverick40 said:
JusSayian said:
It always saddens me when Japanese products beat out north American ones.

The PS4 is pretty much an American product. Either way, America does not equal the world so why does it matter?

No its not its Japanese, i always try to find an Amercian or European alternatives to every product i buy. I refuse to support chinese products and when it comes to Japanese prodcuts i do the same unless its cars.

I avoid american cars like the plague. But America does some fine hard rock music, so it is all good.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:
JusSayian said:
maverick40 said:
JusSayian said:

The PS4 is pretty much an American product. Either way, America does not equal the world so why does it matter?

No its not its Japanese, i always try to find an Amercian or European alternatives to every product i buy. I refuse to support chinese products and when it comes to Japanese prodcuts i do the same unless its cars.

I avoid american cars like the plague. But America does some fine hard rock music, so it is all good.

I do the same thing but they have been stepping up their game in the last couple of years. The new Cadillac ATS gives the BMW 3-series a run for its money, and it drives and handles amazingly.

JusSayian said:

I do the same thing but they have been stepping up their game in the last couple of years. The new Cadillac ATS gives the BMW 3-series a run for its money, and it drives and handles amazingly.

Yes, but it is out of my league for now. I can only afford a Ford or something like that.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
JusSayian said:

Yes, but it is out of my league for now. I can only afford a Ford or something like that.

LOL i think it is for all of us, the average driver for a Bimmer is like 50 and Caddy is like 65.

JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:

American companies dont make life easy for consumers and haven't for quite a while. It took an economical collapse for them to wake up somewhat but their mind is still in the gutter even though they have the resources to make products. Its about profitabiltiy above worker moral and overall value in America. Its about extracting as much money from the consumer as possible while giving as little as possible to the consumer. The big American publisher model is also causing games to get dumbed down for profit. This is why I am no longer preordering EA titles.

Yea its call capitalism, I do not no where you from but its just how North Amercians are.

Best part about living in the country is understanding where the problem stems from. Just love yearly mill games with little changes.

Around the Network

Along with PS4 domination, those pre-order charts seem to suggest GREAT things for 3DS as well! Especially in Europe! I think the real "console war" this holiday will be between PS4 and Nintendo 3DS, and the biggest "game war" will be Call of Duty: Ghosts vs. Pokemon X/Y. Should be fun!

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:

American companies dont make life easy for consumers and haven't for quite a while. It took an economical collapse for them to wake up somewhat but their mind is still in the gutter even though they have the resources to make products. Its about profitabiltiy above worker moral and overall value in America. Its about extracting as much money from the consumer as possible while giving as little as possible to the consumer. The big American publisher model is also causing games to get dumbed down for profit. This is why I am no longer preordering EA titles.

Yea its call capitalism, I do not no where you from but its just how North Amercians are.

Best part about living in the country is understanding where the problem stems from. Just love yearly mill games with little changes.

Hey cannot blame the entire country cause of with its teens buy.

JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:

Who said its mostly teens buying the games? LOL That and coupled with the fact that we're not product nationalists its understandable why the better product would sell better. Superior specs, 95% the same games and a $100 lower in the price. The 360 took gamers from the PS3 very similarly, except the PS3 was more powerful on paper to the point where it hurt the console in the long run. People follow the multiplats, so its understandable that if both consoles are mirror images of one another, the deciding factor would be price. Exclusives only matter to fans.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
JusSayian said:

Who said its mostly teens buying the games? LOL That and coupled with the fact that we're not product nationalists its understandable why the better product would sell better. Superior specs, 95% the same games and a $100 lower in the price. The 360 took gamers from the PS3 very similarly, except the PS3 was more powerful on paper to the point where it hurt the console in the long run.

I thought you were making a hint at cod and other games that have yearly releases with no changes haha.

How did it hurt the console, i think it made it better then 360 and ps3 did very will this gen. Sony lost a huge chunk of the market share but its for the benefit of gamers they did. Competition is good and it needs to be there I do not want another ps2 era crap, cause if MS dies sony will become what it was at the beginning of ps3 life cycle. But judging by its community they liked it than they will like it again which is sad.

The only places PS4 pre-orders could be meaningful in terms of possible PS4 domination is in the UK, Canada and USA. Everywhere else one would be expecting to see PS4 pre-orders dominate because the PS brand is more popular everywhere else.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix