By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anti-"Gamers" who hate other systems/games should not be called gamers

best games? what are you ?

The best games to me are the ones I like the most

we need less followers and more leaders on these boards

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

@weezy:

I'm not sure why you seem to equate supporting the appreciation of great games with being a "follower". As with you, I don't play games that I don't like, and there are certain genres that I avoid almost entirely. That doesn't mean that I can't look at a great example of these genres and say "Oh, there is a quality game. I won't play it, but I'm sure those who enjoy that type of game will be thrilled".

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Im sorry I cant sit here and lie to you that I like a certain game that I think is a pile.

MynameisGARY

GooseGaws said:
@weezy:

I'm not sure why you seem to equate supporting the appreciation of great games with being a "follower". As with you, I don't play games that I don't like, and there are certain genres that I avoid almost entirely. That doesn't mean that I can't look at a great example of these genres and say "Oh, there is a quality game. I won't play it, but I'm sure those who enjoy that type of game will be thrilled".

I am who I am .. My taste in gaming reflects on me. I dont like what the next guy likes .

Im sorry if you dont understand where im coming from ..

but If I dont like a game god forbid me not apreciating it.

I can only play games weezy likes. Im not a tool.

MynameisGARY

your guy's taste is your taste.

My taste in gaming is called Weezy's taste.

And IMO my taste in gaming is far superior than the average crowd. (aka ppl like goose and kasz)

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

Eww... I hate gamers who hate other systems/companies because they are competing... like a certain someone who hate Sony with all of her heart...

But back on topic: I love the PS1,2,3,P and all things Sony, but I bought a 360 before buying a PS3... Why? Because while I can love a company, I love good games first and foremost. I do plan on getting a PS3 this year, and I may wind up getting a Wii, but the amount of games I want to play on there versus on the PS360 is far outweighed. Doesn't mean I don't like Nintendo, just means that I don't like their games. So I say all of that to say, you can be a "fanboy" and like a certain system, or console maker, but it's whether you are narrowminded and like no other console/ system maker that makes you a bad fanboy.

@weezy:

How is my gaming taste part of the "average crowd"?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

you got average gamers then you got gamers with great taste.

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

best games? what are you ?

The best games to me are the ones I like the most

we need less followers and more leaders on these boards

No, we need less reactionaries and more reasonable disscussion. And I only used the word "best" because it was what you had implied and or said- repeatedly.

"But as always, technology refused to be dignity's bitch."--Vance DeGeneres

http://cheezburger.com/danatblair/lolz/View/4772264960

Urgh, I didn't even think it was possible for somebody to be worse at debating than Crazzy but Weezy just proved me wrong.

I honestly give up trying to reason with somebody whos only argument seems to be 'You like mediocre piles of shit'.