By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Quieted The Critics at E3.

chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
oniyide said:

Actually PS3 does have cloud, but you need to be a plus member and I believe it is only used to store files. My point was an update is an update, you can update a system WITHOUT cloud. What are the benefits are their to using cloud versus what they have been doing for years?

Which is worst than what we have been doing for years at least IMO. I could either a just get the game digitally and just speak the whole disc process or just put in the disc and sell that disc to WHOEVER i wanted to

Angry Joe has never been a Sony fan. But thats besides the point, PC has dedicated servers and consoles dont so again, what is the benefit to console online services versus PC ones? Note that i dont single out MS here.

??that makes no sense at all. the disc wont work on another system, which is what some of the hoopla is anyone, you have to be naive to think you can run that game on places like GS and BB. Unless you can find some ignorant fool who doesnt know any better but if you can, more power to you. No Sony way is better, why? becasue you can sell to whoever you want and buy from whoever you want and it will work. and I imagine that used copies of xbone games will be more expensive, since they are less valuable.

Quote tree edited - Kresnik

Well games like Forza 5 are cloud powered...So the cloud is a must to update....

Well go luck having to swap disc on PS4....

AngryJoe is just so dude with Youtube videos clomplaining about stuff..And the Xbox and Xbox 360 already had dedicated servers....Ps2 was Player 2 player and Ps3 was not much better....

Seems like you think Disc based gaming is better somehow...Deal withit  Xbox One is not like PS4...and PS4 will have DRm for it's digital downloads....

Lol, what games had dedicated servers on the xbox and xbox 360, that were not available on the PS3

I said Ps3 was not much better than P2p I did not say they did not have dedicated servers...

Around the Network
Zizzla_Rachet said:
chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
oniyide said:

Actually PS3 does have cloud, but you need to be a plus member and I believe it is only used to store files. My point was an update is an update, you can update a system WITHOUT cloud. What are the benefits are their to using cloud versus what they have been doing for years?

Which is worst than what we have been doing for years at least IMO. I could either a just get the game digitally and just speak the whole disc process or just put in the disc and sell that disc to WHOEVER i wanted to

Angry Joe has never been a Sony fan. But thats besides the point, PC has dedicated servers and consoles dont so again, what is the benefit to console online services versus PC ones? Note that i dont single out MS here.

??that makes no sense at all. the disc wont work on another system, which is what some of the hoopla is anyone, you have to be naive to think you can run that game on places like GS and BB. Unless you can find some ignorant fool who doesnt know any better but if you can, more power to you. No Sony way is better, why? becasue you can sell to whoever you want and buy from whoever you want and it will work. and I imagine that used copies of xbone games will be more expensive, since they are less valuable.

Quote tree edited - Kresnik

Well games like Forza 5 are cloud powered...So the cloud is a must to update....

Well go luck having to swap disc on PS4....

AngryJoe is just so dude with Youtube videos clomplaining about stuff..And the Xbox and Xbox 360 already had dedicated servers....Ps2 was Player 2 player and Ps3 was not much better....

Seems like you think Disc based gaming is better somehow...Deal withit  Xbox One is not like PS4...and PS4 will have DRm for it's digital downloads....

Lol, what games had dedicated servers on the xbox and xbox 360, that were not available on the PS3

I said Ps3 was not much better than P2p I did not say they did not have dedicated servers...

The Xbox 360 wasn't better either, you taught the 50$ a year was for dedicated servers lol

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Wagram said:
That must be the loudest silence i've ever heard.

+1000000000000

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

The Xbox 360 wasn't better either, you taught the 50$ a year was for dedicated servers lol

well it's not like there going to  make you on Ps4...Oh wait...they are....

Zizzla_Rachet said:
chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

ok but what does paying for PSN has to do with your claim of dedicated servers on xbox? Can you admit you didn't know what you were talking about and was just posting bullshit :D

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Wagram said:
That must be the loudest silence i've ever heard.

Ohhhhh this

+1 LMAO

chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

ok but what does paying for PSN has to do with your claim of dedicated servers on xbox? Can you admit you didn't know what you were talking about and was just posting bullshit :D

what do you think...Xbox servers run on magic?

Zizzla_Rachet said:
chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
chapset said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:

what do you think...Xbox servers run on magic?

OMG!!! LOL, When you play online on the xbox except for a small number of games for exemple battlefield 3 (same thing on the Ps3) you connect to the host console i.e p2p, that why they are hadding 300000 servers for the xbox one which will support dedicated servers for all of their games (yet to be confirmed)

what happned to admitting to people admitting they were wrong and moving on?

@noble team 360: "In terms of showing off games MS blew Sony out the water. "

What E3 were you watching? Sony show cased more games in the first 15 minutes than MS did in their entire conference. On top of that the games demoed/previewed on the PS4 looked better than last gen graphics while the majority of the MS content looked like current gen offerings.

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date