By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rate the Games of the person above you

Its pretty simple , click on the person above you's profile. Click on their games and rate them out of 10. 1 being the worst.  Also , fanboys don't need to rate other systems low. Be honest.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Around the Network

@Bad
Uh... well Little Big Planet is good... =)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

@maxwell

you're supposed to rank the games I own out of 10 . Not the games I'm looking forward to.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Ok the first few rate the person above you threads were pretty good, but this one has gone to far.

^^^ not to mention there was already a rate the taste of games the person above you has.

Around the Network

5/10 any of his game interest me

@MANUELF

9/10.

Your collection is pitifully small, but you get a 9/10 because it consists mostly of Zelda games, and I'm sure you actually own more games than you've listed. It would've been a 10/10 but you don't have Majora's Mask. :|

9/10 you have a really nice game collection.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Duplicate thread, lock please.  Oh and please don't rate me. Thanks.