By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Remind me to take Anger-Management classes...

I was playing Mario Kart DS on mission mode. I couldn't beat this mission. I tried over & over until I took out my anger on the DS & KAPOW!! My DS is in 2. :( Now I have to drop $130 for a new DS. :( Oh well, the old DS was a phat one, & I have my eye on those limited-edition ones. I just need $65...

Around the Network

Haha that sucks. I have a phat DS I bought on Day 1 of the release. Then they came out with spiffy DS Lites. I think I may sell my old DS and buy one of the new Blue and Black ones.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Those missions can be hard
I don't take it on my Ds though I take it on my little brother, since he's annoying. Hope you get a new Ds sooner than later

I know your pain junkie. I lost two gameboys to the the power of my enraged headbutt. Just as long as you're taking it out on games systems as opposed to small animals, I think we're ok.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I'm currently on my 3rd DS due to first one got burned up in a house fire, second one got dropped on the shoulder button one too many times and broke the L button, then I just had my eye on a Lite so I bought it. My GBA took a lot of abuse from me, especially when it came to those games where you know the AI is not that good it's just making the computer stronger so you don't win by a landslide, while that is adaptive, sometimes when I'm going for highest ranks and I get screwed over by a cheat on the computers side I threw my game one direction and GBA in the other in a rage.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Wow.. sorry to hear that. Now, though you'll get to choose a spiffy new one. The black and red one is pretty cool.. Are you a Zelda fan? There's a bundle now with Phantom Hourglass and a DS with the triforce on it!

Funny, I am watching MTV True Life: I Need Anger Management. Random, but thought it was funny. Lol. And that sucks about your DS. Still on my first one thankfully. I want the Red/Black one though.

Wii Code: 3408 4607 2609 5588

PSN: Foxwwe

stof said:
I know your pain junkie. I lost two gameboys to the the power of my enraged headbutt. Just as long as you're taking it out on games systems as opposed to small animals, I think we're ok.

How did you break an original gameboy with a head butt?  Were those things almost indestructible?

Words Of Wisdom said:
stof said:

How did you break an original gameboy with a head butt?  Were those things almost indestructible?

have you not seen stof's head? he could demolish a house with a head that size!