By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - For the nintendo and sony fanboys!

Wii likes: 1) fun control scheme 2) super smash brothers: brawl 3) cheap 4) small 5) blue light thingy PS3 dislikes: 1) expensive 2) lack of great games 3) online not up to par w/ XBLive 4) scratches easily 5) blu-ray not optional (that was pushing it =P)

Around the Network

Wii cons:

1. Underpowered

2. No HD output

3. Region coded

4. Lacks a demo channel

5. Not enough J-RPG with original japanese version dialogs for Europe

XB360 pros:

1. Launched 1 year before the others

2. Has lots of power

3. Has HD output

4. Has good online portal

5. Has RPG from Mystwalker

PS3 pros:

1. Not region coded (for PS3 games) !!

2. Has lots of power

3. Has HD output with HDMI

4. Has some BC with PS2 games

5. Has some promising RPG from Level 5 and Square Enix

ps3 dislikes

1.expensive

2.poor launch lineup.. games getting delayed for 2nd half of 2007

3.collects dust too easy...

4.online service has not matured yet.

5.no rumble in controller. even though its coming in 2008

wii pros.

1. mass appeal

2. innovative controller.

3. great 1st party games

4. small and compact.

5. my grandma likes it

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Wii cons:

1: Not many quality titles yet

2: 3rd Parties like to port a LOT

3: Many 3rd party games use the controller poorly 

4: A lot of companies seem to be thinking wii is simply for casuals only.

5: No Hard drive

PS3 Pros:

1: Processing power

2: A main entry to the Final Fantasy series.

3: Blu-ray(good for the future if it does get adopted which it probably will.)

4: Hard drive!

5:  Online play is out already.

NightStalker said:
4) scratches easily

That is just plain wrong, I believe that you must be meaning that 360 games scratch easily

add me

Around the Network

wii: -single region play only -sensor bar hard to use in a enclosed area -graphics could be better -racing is very hard with the wiimote (too sensitive to turns) -require updates from internet um....dont know how to put this...im not con-ps3. but im con-sony. but i am con-360, tho im not con-microsoft. so.....i'll do pro and con of ps3. and i'll do pro of 360 ps3 likes: -FF series -nice graphics -1080p movies/blueray -wireless controller -it's black ps3 dislikes -too expensive -forced bluray -normal controller with sensor not good for me, since i move when i use normal controller (not like wii where i know i have to swing it to get the motions) -the immature and insulting comments of sony fanboys on other consoles -no games i want currently 360 -nice graphics -nice console design -like the option for HD and not forced in with the price -some interesting games -not TOO expensive

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Delusional said:
wii: -single region play only -sensor bar hard to use in a enclosed area -graphics could be better -racing is very hard with the wiimote (too sensitive to turns) -require updates from internet um....dont know how to put this...im not con-ps3. but im con-sony. but i am con-360, tho im not con-microsoft. so.....i'll do pro and con of ps3. and i'll do pro of 360 ps3 likes: -FF series -nice graphics -1080p movies/blueray -wireless controller -it's black ps3 dislikes -too expensive -forced bluray -normal controller with sensor not good for me, since i move when i use normal controller (not like wii where i know i have to swing it to get the motions) -the immature and insulting comments of sony fanboys on other consoles -no games i want currently 360 -nice graphics -nice console design -like the option for HD and not forced in with the price -some interesting games -not TOO expensive

Sony fanboy comments? every console's fanboys say immature stuff this isn't PS3 exclusive...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!