By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - For the nintendo and sony fanboys!

StarcraftManiac said:

Wii has enough 3th party support... Look at the 07 announcements...

ok ok you got me on that one. i'll change it
ok then its the bloody wire inbetween the wiimote and the nun chuck! i mean wtf is that about! with all these wireless thiny me bobs and we still get that! lol
btw guys its the 1st thread ive started, so thanks

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

Wheres all the sony fanboys by the way( lol the word fanboys makes me lol btw) listing all the wiis pros and the ps3s cons?

call me Aaronbunny!

azzer100 said:
Wheres all the sony fanboys by the way( lol the word fanboys makes me lol btw) listing all the wiis pros and the ps3s cons?

I really can't think of any. I'm not simply trying to insult the Wii, I really can't think of anything.

add me

azzer100 said:

They were banned.

BenKenobi88 said:
Starcraft you could've at least tried to participate...

you too BenKenobi88 lol

call me Aaronbunny!

Around the Network

Ok azzer100 while I don't claim to be a fanboy of any console I have owned a wii, have a 360 and a ps3. Wii Pros

1. Kick *ss control scheme (if perfected would rock some FPS).

2. Virtual Console is cool for old school gaming (have they put out Super Metroid for it yet?

3. Mario and Zelda (to an extent)

4. Lower price point than rivals

5. Man, I am stretching, looks good on a SDTV? (I have an HDTV)

PS3 Cons

1. Poor online system, integrate it like XBL

2. Games start automatically if left in the drive, would like to start up with the XMB

3. Not enough games yet :(

4. People hate on it :(

5. Do I have to give a 5th one? I guess it would be the controller doesn't charge while the system isn't turned on.

theshoe23 said:

Ok azzer100 while I don't claim to be a fanboy of any console I have owned a wii, have a 360 and a ps3. Wii Pros

1. Kick *ss control scheme (if perfected would rock some FPS).

2. Virtual Console is cool for old school gaming (have they put out Super Metroid for it yet?

3. Mario and Zelda (to an extent)

4. Lower price point than rivals

5. Man, I am stretching, looks good on a SDTV? (I have an HDTV)

PS3 Cons

1. Poor online system, integrate it like XBL

2. Games start automatically if left in the drive, would like to start up with the XMB

3. Not enough games yet :(

4. People hate on it :(

5. Do I have to give a 5th one? I guess it would be the controller doesn't charge while the system isn't turned on.

The thing about the PS3's problems is that they are all fixable. I think that you can change a setting from the XMB to stop the games loading automatically. We all know the online system is going to improve and the games are going to be far better by the end of the year.

If you want to charge your controller when your not using the console, why not do some folding while your controller is charging, I generally let my PS3 fold every night.

add me

Wii Cons 1) Sensor Bar not wireless 2) Nunchuk not wireless 3) VC too expensive, no VC games from other territories (even untranslated) 4) No Hard Drive or more onboard memory 5) Region Lock PS3 Pros 1) Cheap Blu Ray Player 2) Huge capacity on discs and super HD output 3) Potential supporters from last gen 100M + 4) Good relationship with 3rd parties 5) Region Free

wii - Old gen technology, underpowered - whacky controls get old fast. - lack of adult oriented games - old ports - weak online PS3 - Most powerfull - top games in most genres - 1st party has twice the dev capability of Nin and MS put together. - PSN/Home FREE - BR movies

Ok well, JUST FOR BENKENOBI88... I'm not that full of hatred against Sony: So here it goes (I'm quite a nintendo fanboy so this is gonna hurt... myself for the most part...)

I love Nintendo so this is the top 5 what i hate about the Nintendo Wii:

1) No HD... Cmon... Even the Xbox could do 720p...

2) A Cpu and Gpu almost equal to the Xbox..., They could've atleast put in something that was at 1.5 gherz... Not a mere 750mHerz... And sell it for 250$... Then they would still make 15$ profit per system...

3) Where are the online games... (I know they are coming but they could've atleast had them ready at launch...

4) Whatsup with the shortage?!... MAKE MORE UNITS... SELL MORE WII'S... C'mon Nintendo, i know you want it too!... So what are you waiting for (Last weeks have been showing increased supply however... Finally!)

5) 07 Killer aps... From NINTENDO, which is good but get some 3th party killer aps... (And in a small part EA... with MySims and EA Playground... Yey, which i as a hardcore gamer am supposed to like...?!... NOT) Btw: No more heroes is worth playing... I hope!

Top 5 good things of PS3... (Cause me= not so fund on Sony... Don't really know why... Just like Nintendo stuff, and it grew out to some kind of Fanboyism...)

1) nice, NICE graphics!... 1080p...

2) Blu-ray... If it wins... I'm gonna get it... And instead of buying a stand-alone blu-ray player im gonna convince my parents to get a PS3... So they have blu ray player and I'm happy... (I'm Nintendo fan, but hey... If i can get my hands on 1 for nothing i'm not gonna be that rough and denie it.... I actually would like it but don't have the cash right now... Or in 2 years cause the Wii has some nice games...)

3) Home... (Not that i really want it...) But it has potential.

4) MGS4!!!...

5) It is also a trendy barbecue... (lol, couldn't think of anything else.... But hey, the rest is serious!)

THE NETHERLANDS