By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mystery port on Xbox One at E3 spotted

Adinnieken said:
superchunk said:

What mystery?

HDMI (out)->SPDIF (audio out)->HDMI (in)->USB (x2)->Kinect->IR Blaster->LAN->Kensington ClickSafe Lock

That's it.

Updated with corrections.

Look again the 2 Xbox Ones are different.  1 has an additional spot for something.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network
thx1139 said:
Adinnieken said:
superchunk said:

What mystery?

HDMI (out)->SPDIF (audio out)->HDMI (in)->USB (x2)->Kinect->IR Blaster->LAN->Kensington ClickSafe Lock

That's it.

Updated with corrections.

Look again the 2 Xbox Ones are different.  1 has an additional spot for something.

I did.  I agree with SuperChunk.  I think the case is pre-production.  The production cases don't show that port.  Microsoft has only shown the top image as official.

It's got "out" on it. So it's gotta plug into something. Maybe a surface?

Who knows. Could be something they're working on currently they wish to release early-mid gen like Kinect or something they have worked on or the case is pre-production like others have suggested. The latter being the most likely bur after Kinect, who knows!

The bottom pick is a pre production model the top one is official so there is no mystery port.

Around the Network

Umm in early June I would say they are both pre-production. We do not know which is older/newer.

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

I believe it may very well be the Xbox One's vagina. Yes, you see that's where PS4 forced it's penis the other night.