By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - How much will "X" sell?

Tagged games:

How much will X lifetime sales be worldwide?

Below 1M 27 17.42%

Around 1M 45 29.03%

1.5M 29 18.71%

2M 21 13.55%

3M 14 9.03%

5M+ 19 12.26%

Total:155

X seems to be getting A LOT of praise as of lait. why wouldn't it, it looks godly for a JRPG. The scope, atmostphere, graphics, music, gameplay all look stellar. it is however basically a new IP, unless ofcourse its a sequal to Xenoblade but I think it may only be a spirital succesor at most.

so being a new IP and all, and being released exclusivly on Wii U which isn't so hot (for now anyway) could it even break a Million units? what do you think its lifetime sales could be? will it outsell Xenoblade?

AND DO NOT say "Its to early to tell"

I know that, I'm asking what you think off of what we know right now.

Around the Network

1.5 million is my guess.

Xenoblade is under 1 million, I expect similar numbers for X. Even though Xenoblade was released on a console with a larger user base, X will likely be one of the few games people will want to have for Wii u so 0.8-1million.

^_^

Click HERE and be happy 

a bit more than xenoblade

Around the Network

Hopefully 1 million counting digital.

Im thinking 1.5 considering the hype for it is alot more than Xenoblade had. Though i could be wrong, i dont know the correct way to measure "hype"

EricFabian said:

Probably wrong place to ask this, but how do you get a sig? I've been looking at how to get a sig, but with no luck :( I want that Nintendomination sig of yours xD looks pretty sick.

1.2m

No more than 1.5 Million. This also depends, though, on how the Wii U will be doing when the game releases in 2014 next year. So, truly, it is too early to make a concrete decision on how much X will sell.