By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - AMAZON face book has a vote PS4 vs xbox1

10750 vs 750

WOW

Around the Network

not surprised seeing how most of the internet is made up of sony fanboys

just called my local GS and they only had 20 ps4's and 35 xbox one's and they are all sold out. Got a chance to get mine :)

Fanboys assemble!

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

DeadBigfoot21 said:

just called my local GS and they only had 20 ps4's and 35 xbox one's and they are all sold out. Got a chance to get mine :)

I really don't see that as true, there are fanboys for all of the big 3 over the internet. I don't think sony holds majority. On this site the split is around 40 each for sony and Nintendo.20% is Microsoft. Facebook, who knows since its practically everyone.

Obviously there are more Sony fans on Facebook than Microsoft. (Being sarcastic.)

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Fanboys assemble!

This is just PS# fanboys being fanboy on a web site the main media doesn't care about

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Im looking forward to the date both PS4 and Xbox one go on sale and we can see the true numbers.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Feeling kinda bad for Microsoft now if the Xbox One has low sales cause at least they tried making some pretty good games. Also if the console didn't have the online once a day and DRM thing then the console would be much more popular with gamers.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

DeadBigfoot21 said:

1.11 billion people on facebook, most is greater than 555 million. PS4 will win next gen. Wooo math.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(