By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Still excited for Knack after watching this Gameplay demo? I'm not.

ghettoglamour said:
walsufnir said:
tres said:
its called itsexclusiveonmyconsolesoitsthemostawesomethingintheworld syndrome

This :)

hier, für dich:

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PlayStation4/Vorschau/34417/79755/0/Knack.html

the biggest site in Germany, also Sony fanboys?

Danke, but this has nothing to do with what I thought. Even 4players (even if biggest, to me not a very good site) say it "has potential". Seems you missed the context completely and linking to a site where *one* person gives his opinion about a game is as valuable as any user-comment on a random forum.

Around the Network

I like it. Not something I'd get for full price though. It's definitely something more for kids. Plus Japan Studio means it's in good hands.

walsufnir said:
ghettoglamour said:
walsufnir said:
tres said:

This :)

hier, für dich:

http://www.4players.de/4players.php/dispbericht/PlayStation4/Vorschau/34417/79755/0/Knack.html

the biggest site in Germany, also Sony fanboys?

Danke, but this has nothing to do with what I thought. Even 4players (even if biggest, to me not a very good site) say it "has potential". Seems you missed the context completely and linking to a site where *one* person gives his opinion about a game is as valuable as any user-comment on a random forum.

Sorry, but I trust a professional reviewer who has played tha game more than some random people on a forum. Still its ok if you don't like it, but there's no need to call people who like it fanboys.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
walsufnir said:

Sorry, but I trust a professional reviewer who has played tha game more than some random people on a forum. Still its ok if you don't like it, but there's no need to call people who like it fanboys.

I didn't call anyone a fanboy.

walsufnir said:

It wasn't you but:

its called itsexclusiveonmyconsolesoitsthemostawesomethingintheworld syndrome = fanboy

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Looks like Sonic Unleashed's night stages, but worse. Didn't watch more than a minute.

Don't even remind me.... ughh

ghettoglamour said:
walsufnir said:

It wasn't you but:

its called itsexclusiveonmyconsolesoitsthemostawesomethingintheworld syndrome = fanboy

So you are accusing me for something I didn't say and what you read in a post from another user which you interpreted in your way. Quality posting for sure.

ghettoglamour said:
tres said:

I think you have the myopinionistheonlyonethatmatterseverybodywhodoesntshareitisanidiot syndrome...

not i but you must have the damnheisrightpeoplealwaysthinktheirexclusivesregardlessiftheyarentimjustafraidtoadmitmyfailures syndrome

it happens all the times.  take for example when ask which games from e3 looked the best.  most people would give you 5 games from their preferred console  

I am looking forward to this. Watch this gameplay demo, more variety with levels and better explanation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSe0jnP0DQQ.

Lol, chill out folks. I'm not accusing anyone. I only said I'm liking Knack so far and posted 2 links with pretty positive hands-on articles. I'm not trying to force anyone to like it or prove that I'm right. I'm also not saying that it's AWESOME GOTY IN YOUR FACE XBONE!!!!111 or anything like that. But I like it.

On the other hand some people seem to be trying to prove those wrong who like the game arguing with some bullshit reasons. How about people have different tastes? How about none of us has played the game and are only making assumptions on some short off cam shot videos?

Lol, you can have your opinion, but let the others have their opinion and don't try to outsmart them.

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey