By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Site Really Needs a Universal Search Bar

In the header, allow searches for consoles and games.

Around the Network

Agreed. It would be very useful.

Agreed it would be so helpfull.

100% Coritiba Foot Ball Club!

mr-money said:
In the header, allow searches for consoles and games.

That would save a lot of time, because there will be a need to bring the crow-eating thread back up very soon.

what happened to the forum search bar?

Around the Network

It's ridiculous that a site of this size doesn't have one. If the number of results turned up would stress the servers then limit the returns to 20 or whatever can be handled.

You mean a forum search? If that is what you mean, then we used to have one but it got taken down. I think it stopped working.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

I believe ioi said they are working on it

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)