By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Does the Wii U need a price cut?

So?

Yes 46 77.97%

No 12 20.34%

Total:58

Look, I love Ninty. I wont buy either the PS4 or Xone.

But its getting competitive out there. Sony announcing a $400 console should kick Ninty into gear.

Ninty wont listen but they should drop to 250 with a game. Take the loss now to establish a bigger base.

Do it quick before Sony and MS storm the castle.

It clearly worked for 3DS ( and yes it will need strong games coupled with price cut)

Around the Network
BloodyRain said:

Aren't the retail and dl both the same price though. Wait, I might be reaing it wrong. Are you saying the $250 should include Nintendo game and another full retail game?

To me the Basic and Pro bundles only differ in the inclusion of Nintendoland.

The 8GB and 32GB seems silly because such small storage is cheap, not a $50 difference.

The downloable game will IMO cost them less to include due to packaging.

So I think is very feasible to offer a 32GB model with downloadable Nintendo land for $250.

"¿Por qué justo a mí tenía que tocarme ser yo?"

BasilZero said:
Price drop by $50 and get rid of the basic bundle.

I think, they are getting rid of the basic.

32GB w/Nintendo Land-$250

32GB w/Wii Fit+Balance Board-$300

32GB w/Super Mario 3D World+Wiimote-$300

Those last 2 bundles are what should be there black friday bundles, idk why those games r releasing in Dec

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

If it get ones I'll buy it.

Around the Network

nah they need to cut the 32gb down to 250.00, so far the system has been a huge failure and needs to do something before the PS4 is released and starts taking over the world, im afraid Mario cant save the WIIU, should have just made it with new improved Wiimotes and nunchucks instead of that horrible gamepad...