By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - @PS3 Fanboys

Hmm looking at the comments, its all idiots talking about Wii is a fad, anyway I can tell the person making this video can't add up sales over time and research the 360 or he would know the gap that has to be closed.

He got a 1 star from me, and how dare he ruin one of my favorite songs =P.

People need to lighten up about the whole console war or whatever, buy what is good and fits your needs and wants, quit trying to bash others for choosing something else, but if you bash something expect to get bashed back, its just an eye for an eye.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

PS3 fanboys are funny, think the 2008 is the year of the PS3, they are crazy, graphics never win a console war.

Troll_Monster said:
why don't the fucking mods stop these fucking flamebait/troll threads???

LOL

I laughed..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

MANUELF said:
PS3 fanboys are funny, think the 2008 is the year of the PS3, they are crazy, graphics never win a console war.

Well, except for this time.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

madskillz said:
That's 1 minute and 37 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I would rather watch paint dry ... and that's coming from a dude who owns two PS3s...

Same feelings here, I just own one though.... Michael jackson might be a complete nutcase, but just looking back on his songs like I did after hearing him again reminds me of a great artist.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

Around the Network
Nick said:
MANUELF said:

Well, come back when it happened :) But hope never dies ....

Nick said:
MANUELF said:

Ya. listen to the 27 year old who still watches nickelodeon.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Oh jeeze, yet another one of these videos. Are people really that serious about this stuff?

sheesh, I can have a conversation with my room mates (and their friends) about the PS3, 360, or Wii and then end the conversation by playing the PS3, 360, or Wii.

I like how the words come onto the screen, they fade on, then fade off.

It is kind of sad that a person would take time out of his or her life to even bother with making a video about this. Obviously if the person loved the console he or she owned then they would be utilizing their time to play on that console instead of making this video. I love my PS3/360. I would not spend my free time bashing the Wii. I am not a fan of the system. Just because I do not have one does not mean that I think it is stupid, nor would I bother to waste my time on a hate video for it.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ