By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That video was crap. Too many shooters. They left out other goodies like White Knight Story and LittleBigPlanet.

Zenfolder, I saw your comment below the video that FF12 barely broke 3 mil. That's pretty bad for a guy that frequents a forum dedicated to sales. :|

Around the Network

That Tekken 6 screen was pretty good!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Lame. Who cares about how much the PS3 can outsell something? I'm only worried about games. People buy 360/PS3 for games, not sells. If you want sells, buy aWii.

People buy ps3 for games lol. Maybe this year but not last.

MontanaHatchet said:

Yes, for those views alone i might buy a ps3. but then playing will be a bit choppy as to the constant pressing of "pause" 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Lame. Who cares about how much the PS3 can outsell something? I'm only worried about games. People buy 360/PS3 for games, not sells. If you want sells, buy aWii.

yeah because the Wii has only crap party games and is kiddy, and grandparents who are lame play with it right?

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:

Indeed, every 14 year old in the world will buy a PS3 just for that! 100 million PS3's sold in 08 confirmed! Now, had she been without undies, every man on earth would get a PS3...

Yes, that is how crude we are!!  

@ makingmusic

He said that? Hmm, thats kinda funny.

P.S. What doing for mardi Gras?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
@ makingmusic

He said that? Hmm, thats kinda funny.

P.S. What doing for mardi Gras?

We're probably going to Endymion tonight. Not sure about the few days after. My sister's birthday is on Tuseday, coincidentally, so we may just avoid the crowds and have a small party.  Sadly, we're running low on king cake, because my mom is sick and can't bake anything. :(

Actually, a lot of my extended family have planned vacations for this week. A lot of folks from around here like to leave for Mardi Gras, because we get a week off, while the rest of the country still has to work, so all the hot vacation spots are usually empty. Well, not really empty, because we fill them all up, lol. My cousin and her husband are going to Disney world. They had trouble getting a room because they were all full up, and her husband found out just days after they planned the trip that half the people he works with are going too.

That's 1 minute and 37 seconds of my life I'll never get back. I would rather watch paint dry ... and that's coming from a dude who owns two PS3s...

LOL I just can't get enough of the PS3 hate every morning :3 What was the point of this?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.