By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Lost World > Super Mario 3D World *I'm Served Crow, and I Like it*

Will Sonic Lost World be better than Super Mario 3D World?

Yes! 25 14.88%

No! 107 63.69%

Maybe... 13 7.74%

Results 23 13.69%

Total:168

Both look good, but I am more excited about the new Sonic.

Around the Network

Yeah no. Last time everyone hyped me up for Sonic Colours and it wasn't even that good. Not doing that again!

RolStoppable said:
DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
Prove it and put your money where your mouth is.

Because it's more Galaxy than 3D World?

No, buy a Wii U and Sonic Lost World on the day the game comes out.

That's not a system seller for me, and neither is SM3DW - Zelda WW is actually the ONLY title I MUST have right now.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I'll simply get both. 4-player MP is a HUGE bonus though, so I think I'll buy SM3DWorld first.

How many threads are you going to make telling us how disappointed you are with Nintendo now? We get it, you didn't like Nintendo's offerings this year. But maybe you shouldn't hold humungous expectations for things like E3 anymore. Didn't you learn that from last year...?

Anyhow, I do think Sonic Lost World looks quite good. But that Cat Suit... Dang, that's a MEGATON!

Around the Network

Haven't played either so i'm not quite sure, i can't tell much from trailers.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Don't think Sonic will ever win in any arguments with Mario

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Normally i dislike it when threads are bumped just to rub it in someone's face, but... damn.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

super mario 3D world > sonic lost world > knack