By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sonic Lost World > Super Mario 3D World *I'm Served Crow, and I Like it*

Will Sonic Lost World be better than Super Mario 3D World?

Yes! 25 14.88%

No! 107 63.69%

Maybe... 13 7.74%

Results 23 13.69%

Total:168

Maybe sucks is too harsh. Extremely disappointing ....... naw lets stick with sucks. I dont think Ive ever asked "why" so many times in sonic game within the first 3 levels.

Around the Network
F0X said:
Mr Khan said:
Normally i dislike it when threads are bumped just to rub it in someone's face, but... damn.

I think the key thing to remember is that nobody is being singled out here.

Also a good point (as was Rol's)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Xxain said:
Maybe sucks is too harsh. Extremely disappointing ....... naw lets stick with sucks. I dont think Ive ever asked "why" so many times in sonic game within the first 3 levels.

Ugh. I guess it's almost reaching Sonic '06 territory then.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Barozi said:
wow people are slow nowadays. This should've been bumped once the Sonic reviews hit.

But back then there would have been a sliiiiiiiight cha-.....who am I kidding, you're right.

Dont even begin to compare this to Sonic 06... that is just stupid. Lost World sucks because of design choices that crippld the entertainment value not because its a beta wrapped up as a product. I will shame him but I also defend him. Dont test me.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
Dont even begin to compare this to Sonic 06... that is just stupid. Lost World sucks because of design choices that crippld the entertainment value not because its a beta wrapped as a product. I will him but I also defend him. Dont test me.

Also no bestiality (i think?!?)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I've always liked Sonic better than Mario so meh. :L

Plus what I've played from the 3DS demo version of Lost Worlds has just been awesomes!

animegaming said:
super mario 3D world > sonic lost world > knack

This post gets two thumbs up. Throw in a high five.

Wii U Nintendo Network ID, Borode

XBOX Live ID, Borode

F0X said:

You simply HAD to dig this up??? Effing eff you man!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
I gave Sonic Lost World a score of 6.9 and that was generous. I could give Super Mario 3D World a higher score before playing it and there would be no concern that I will regret it.

DanneSandin, consider yourself lucky that some people actually agreed with you back then.

Man, I can't even remember making this thread. I must have been REALLY dissapointed back then, right after E3...

Look everybody, I'm sorry! I was so wrong ^^ I litteraly face palmed myself when I saw this thread back on My Topics and went "uh-oh..."

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.