By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Mario Kart 8 Thread - Open To Random Online Races!

Your MK8 Rating

10 542 46.85%

9 350 30.25%

8 109 9.42%

7 27 2.33%

6 10 0.86%

5 9 0.78%

4 1 0.09%

3 22 1.90%

There shouldn't be any l... 64 5.53%

Total:1,134

I won't be able to make it today. Good luck in the tournament and have fun!

Around the Network

if you have room now, I'll play

Played online, and with just a few problems (disconections and my wifi going down for a few seconds), I can say this is probably the best online experience I've had! It was flawless, it's very fast, and it works very well.

Still have to finish 50cc, and play through 100cc, 150cc, and battle mode; but so far it'sa solid 9/10. The only problem I've had is the hub during races. Maybe I just have to get used to look down, but the 3DS duo of screens it's 1000 times better.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

What format are you gonna use again? I've had no problems using friend rooms, but in the actual tournament mode itself I kept on getting disconnected. Hopefully that wont continue to happen. =/

BiffAtlas said:
if you have room now, I'll play

Okie dokie. I have room. 

We will be using the Tournament style rooms, Delphin.

Around the Network

Actually MK8 online in general isn't working for me. Getting this Error Code 103-9999 which Nintendo support doesn't even recognize. I'm guessing it's a problem on Nintendo's end since all my other internet using stuff works just fine. Strange considering that an hour ago that I was wrecking face online!

I've been really average online mostly getting 5th and 6th place. :(

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Ahmmm... So is there gonna be a code posted here? Or do we need NNIDs?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I'd like to play if you've got room.

How long should we expect these to last?

I'd like to play.