By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Post your 3DS stats - Official Super Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Thread

When will you be getting the 3DS version of Super Smash Bros?

Day 1 94 55.62%

In October 9 5.33%

Before the end of the year 10 5.92%

In 2015 2 1.18%

Never, I'm waiting for the Wii U version 52 30.77%

Total:167

Great 1st battle

Around the Network

Truckkkkkkksssssssss Pika pika :P

I caught up nicely despite you kicking my ass with your first life :0

What i need to see and know is what Metaknights up B looks like and how affective it is.
I couldnt tell watching the youtube video i saw.

How powerful is Kirbys side B now that you can charge it, and has Metaknights down B got an upgrade in power.

Good game tbone! Seems only Peach and Pikachu could challenge your characters tonight.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Good game tbone! Seems only Peach and Pikachu could challenge your characters tonight.

lol, your main peach is definitely a problem. Get real good with her, i like to see good peach players! Had lots of fun!

Lets play again soon :)

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

lol, your main peach is definitely a problem. Get real good with her, i like to see good peach players! Had lots of fun!

Lets play again soon :)

hope your still playing when i can afford 3DS/Wiiu. i'llpeach u to deaf

and WHY HASNT ANYONE ANSWERED MY PREVIOUS POST.? JUST WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON SMASH, I'LL MAKE ALL OF U WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT THE GAME!!!!!!!

Anyone wants to play?

At first the character-unlock set looks difficult, but does anyone else find Classic mode relatively easy this time around? The two-life buffer tilts difficulty well in your favor, i think.

The free choice setup is pretty amazing, though. I've gotten Lucina, Dr. Mario, Wario, Ness, and Falco so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

morenoingrato said:
Anyone wants to play?

i missed this, are you still up for a match?

I am jealous of you all! I will get my game tomorrow, and come Monday (when I'm off all day) YOU WILL FALL BEFORE ME!!!!!

*maniacal laughter*

In case you didn't know, I have a comic book called Guardians. I'm the writer/creator of it, and we have four issues out right now, with our fifth coming out soon!

We're also doing a Patreon right now for the comic, and I'd appreciate any and all help in getting it funded. If 56 people pledged $3 per issue, we'll be funded

To pledge, click here. Please join Team Guardians!