By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

ok where to start,fazz your snake was just to good,perfect combos undefeatable,with olimar you made great use of the cahin grab(in this case the pikmin grab)it worked very well,with pit you made great use of his speed,and the twisting arrows i havent seen anyone do that yet,and also you played fantastic with ROB

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

fazz's snake isn't beatable.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
good games shea! You are way too good with that fox.

How are my two mains, metaknight and marth?
I don't know why, but for some reason my Mario has no chance against your Marth.  I need some Mario training.  Your Metaknight is better than your Marth to me.  I can understand you beating my Luigi badly since I just started using him, but my Mario must be having an off day or something.  Either that are you have gotten better.  My Fox has been having kind of a hard time against you lately.  I still win the majority, but I don't beat you by two stocks like I used to.  You have been getting better.  One more thing, I am pretty bad with Metaknight and Marth but I find them fun to use.     

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

the reason your mario has trouble i think is because he has no range. Well-spaced sword attacks really seem to give you trouble. Fox has speed to make up for his lack of range, so he can beat me to an attacking posistion. You can't outspace him easily because he gets where he wants very fast. I'm also going to have to agree with metaknight being better than my marth. Metaknight is my favorite charater.

Personly, I view your fox as a faster, more powerful version of your mario.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

No ones online anymore... You people need to start getting addicted to energy drinks or something .> He'd stick C4 on me, I'd run in and grab someone he'd blow us up. Rinse and repeat X.x

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

I need to learn how to do metaknight's wop.

You need to hit them with D-Air right when they're diagonal to you. The sweet spots are strangely enough when it starts and stops at its diagonals.

you wanna play right now?

Just my luck.... I start looking around the web and someone logs on... By the time I look they're already busy ; ;

Need voice chat or a freakin beep or something >.

ivo you still wanna play?