By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

^what a day it would have been!

Around the Network

i know, its so sad ;-;

*cries*
I would have been intensely playing it and not on Vgchartz (no offense)

i want the demo to come out today!!!!

^there won't be a demo

Around the Network

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^go to I Like Bacon - he will comfort you

i preordered my copy in October

i did so in December

Dude, I work at GameStop and I didn't even hear about a tournament... We're a small store in the district (yet still win sales competitions go figure...) and yet as far as me and the assistant manager know is, we won't be having the midnight release and we wont have a tournament, which all blows cause we're not even inside the mall we could stay open if we wanted to... either way knowing we're getting Brawl demos on the 25th is great cause now we're going to be in there for a few extra hours every night playing till the release haha.

I finally got another Gamecube controller today, bought it off my friend for 5 dollars, so now I can finally have 4 players, 2 on GC, 1 on classic controller, and the other on Wiimote and Nunchuck, so one person is going to be screwed lol.

I wished I didn't work at GameStop for the simple fact of going to some GameStop that is holding a tournament and beat everyone lol, too bad I won't be able to participate =(...

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000