By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Aww, no one?

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network
Xeo_842 said:
Aww, no one?

Nope.  No one.  Ever.

ahhh... WoW you are so mean. heh. I would play you but I am still at work and will be for a couple more hours.

Hey Xeo, I'd play a couple matches with you if you want. Haven't been playing to much online recently and I'd like to get back into the swing of things. :3

CIHYFS?

BCrayfish said:
Hey Xeo, I'd play a couple matches with you if you want. Haven't been playing to much online recently and I'd like to get back into the swing of things. :3

Alright. Add me and I'll add you. You can make the room if you want.

@ WoW, You big meanie! I'm telling my mommy on you!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

Fun games TGM, Shea and Furby(?)
My strategies still need a lot of work.
I'm still losing the same way, the only improvement I saw from myself today was the way I was dodging your projectiles TGM.

@Shizzle
Wow you dodge REALLY well.
My Ike was dispatched real quick.
Though I did start to get my mojo back at the end through all the times I lost.
Overall great games. ^_^
How does Guild's stack up against you?

And who's furby?(not sure about the spelling, though the name sounds similar)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Xeo_842 said:
BCrayfish said:

Alright. Add me and I'll add you. You can make the room if you want.

@ WoW, You big meanie! I'm telling my mommy on you!

Alright, I added you and I'll start up a room. Do you prefer items on or off?

CIHYFS?

Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:
hey WoW are you in a position to brawl?
I developed a new strategy and some little mind games and I always look to you to find flaws in them that I can try to patch. ^_^

Sorry, was making a thread in the PC forum. I'll duel you tonight I promise.

So what character is your new strategy with?

It's alright.
It's Shiek and Toon Link.

Meh... I dislike Toon Link.  I think I have more trouble against him than any other character whether it's yours, Luinil's...etc.  

I'll pick some diverse characters for our matches though.  Nothing too challenging for you, but nothing too weak either (I hope). 

Nevermind WoW I just had a lot of duels and it was painfully obvious I need to redo my strategies.
But on the up side, I just started using my Ike again and I'm starting to get my mojo back, so if you still want to learn from Ike duels I might be able to give you quite a challenge. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

damn I haven't brawled in 2weeks ...all you bastards been playing alot i'm scared to go online now >.>

brawl4life said:
damn I haven't brawled in 2weeks ...all you bastards been playing alot i'm scared to go online now >.>

Oh you should be B. =P
In all seriousness though, the people playing here are brutal.