By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hey this is not good!!!!!!!!! my entire address book just got wiped!!!!!!!! everybody ive played so far, plz PM your number again.

Around the Network

Brawl:4639-8636-3046
play me first.
I'll help you compile the numbers later. Promise.
And I have a room ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
hey WoW are you in a position to brawl?
I developed a new strategy and some little mind games and I always look to you to find flaws in them that I can try to patch. ^_^

Sorry, was making a thread in the PC forum.  I'll duel you tonight I promise.

So what character is your new strategy with? 

too much lag iclim. u win.

I took you down 2 stocks while I still had all mine and you just started killing yourself. What is up with that? And lag also affects me not just you. It wasn't even that bad to begin with.
Sucks when your edgeguarding turns back to bite you eh? =P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
Words Of Wisdom said:
iclim4 said:
hey WoW are you in a position to brawl?
I developed a new strategy and some little mind games and I always look to you to find flaws in them that I can try to patch. ^_^

Sorry, was making a thread in the PC forum.  I'll duel you tonight I promise.

So what character is your new strategy with? 

It's alright.
It's Shiek and Toon Link.

TGM said:
too much lag iclim. u win.

I apologize.
I just found out the lag was my problem, should be fixed now.

he lag effects both of us,yes. but my button input and split second button input is messed up due to lag. all u do is roll and C stick. so it doesnt effect u that much. if u want that snake and samus win....they be yours.

I don't want your half-hearted wins.
If it was against WoW I would accept, take all the wins I can scavenge ^_^, but I feel perfectly capable of beating you in a "normal" battle.
And why did you pick snake to begin with anyway?
Mains only remember?

iclim4 said:
Mains only remember?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dead, son! join me room!