By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

chriscox1121 said:
Jski said:

I do not see it i know zelda is a lot better koer but the dmg she puts up is soo slow! Where you letting me get you some of the time it seemed like you where not trying as hard...

Hay any one going to get  Tatsunoko VS Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars it looks like a fun online wii fighter.

i plan on getting it

I also plan on getting it. Though, I'm not sure if I'll get it immediatly.

Either I'm getting Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles immediatly, then TvC later on or vice-versa. :X

Around the Network

I have RE darkside chronicles its ok so far but i only played the first level funnly side thing "i got girl" lol you got to love capcon and there usages of words! Any way it looks like a fun game i mean come on viewfull joe is in it WHY IS HE IN THAT GAME BUT NOT SMASH!!!!! makes me die inside a bit. Well i am on smash i would love to play any one. I think i am going to changes up how i play i will start as sheik and get say 60-80 ish dmg on some one untill an opturn time and swich to zelda and finnish off the fight with zelda and swich back to sheik once they are dead. I think this will changes up the fight in my favor at the same time zelda is super good at killing at low % and a very nice spike that sadly sheik lacks.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Smaaaaaaash anyone? I'm bored... D:

Wait, what?

Brawl Code - Well...ask. :D

Jski said:
I have RE darkside chronicles its ok so far but i only played the first level funnly side thing "i got girl" lol you got to love capcon and there usages of words!

Have you played Umbrella Chronicles, if so I'd like to hear how you're impressions of DSC hold up to the prequel. On another note, it's better than, "A Jill Sandwich" :p

I have no played umbrella chronicles sry. I just wanted a shoter game like this so i can play with a frend lol.

Around the Network

my kirby is getting good....what do you guys think of him

You like to cg with him a lot lol. he good but you got to rember he all squiesly so there no parts that will make you invaluable to an attk that how i was just koing you with zelda because of her moves trade well with yours lol. You got to be a bit less aggressive in attking gunho and may be doing some air dodges because rember kebly got 6 jumps you can do crazy air dodges with that lol.

i only chain grab with him at low percents...but i do like do grab with him period, becuase his grabs are so good

kirby and jiggs don't do good against zelda it seems, but your moves are fresh when you change and thats a big factor...i couldn't fight her long enough to figure out an attack pattern that worked

I think that the trick behind sheik / zelda is to keep ppl guessing but i must say sheik is playable with out zelda and if i was good at this game i could pull it off but i am not that good lol. I want to play way too much for fun to be good!