Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

im on if anyone wants to play a few

Around the Network

now?

Brawl Code- 3179-6370-3098 Name:Richi   

Mk Code-3480-4494-2675 Name:Richi

twilit said:
JUG said:
By the way, as a general question, can anyone tell me who have the best throws in Brawl? My friend asked me this the other day and I felt stumped for an answer. Seems like everyone's throws have been nerfed since the days of the N64 and the Gamecube, in my opinion.

It aminly goes for what you look for in a grab. Like Cox said Ness has decent throws mainly bacuse he has the strongest back throw in the game. Dedede can chain more then half the cast with his down throw and inifinte a few chars like Luigi Mario, and DK. Falco and Pikachu also have good chaingrabs.

Snake's downthrow is the most powerful throw in damage. Also all of the Pokemon trainer's pokemon have good grab games for spacing and kos(Charizard having the second largest non-tether grab in the game). Ice climbers have arugably the best grab game because of their abiliy to 0 to death from a single grab, their indivual throws however are mediocre.

Overall, throws have a much less practical use in Brawl because they aren't as powerful are good to combo with as previous games, mainly they are used for spacing and chaingrabs now.

Snake's has the most potential for highest damage. Dedede's back throw actually has the highest damage with 16%.

If you're looking for an awesome grab game. Kirby or Olimar hands down. Kirby has the most damaging (non chaingrab) throw combo in the game, able to carry some character over 50%. They both have great options with their throws. Chaingrabs? Dedede is king with Pikachu, Falco, and to a lesser extent Peach doing well. Using throws to KO? Ness wins by far with the hardest knockback power of any other throw. Tech Chasing works well with Snake & G&W

Another reason I like Brawl+ Peach and Zelda can KO straight out of a thow at decent percents. 80% D-throw with Peach chains straight into Up-smash, varying on toon weight. Zelda can F-air straight out of a D-throw at ANY percent. Kirby can constantly grab and kick the crap out of the cast with reckless abandon to 80% on most of the cast and even has 0-Death combos on certain characters if he grabs them near a ledge (F-throw>U-air>F-throw>U-air>FF D-air spike = epic)

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:
twilit said:
JUG said:
By the way, as a general question, can anyone tell me who have the best throws in Brawl? My friend asked me this the other day and I felt stumped for an answer. Seems like everyone's throws have been nerfed since the days of the N64 and the Gamecube, in my opinion.

It aminly goes for what you look for in a grab. Like Cox said Ness has decent throws mainly bacuse he has the strongest back throw in the game. Dedede can chain more then half the cast with his down throw and inifinte a few chars like Luigi Mario, and DK. Falco and Pikachu also have good chaingrabs.

Snake's downthrow is the most powerful throw in damage. Also all of the Pokemon trainer's pokemon have good grab games for spacing and kos(Charizard having the second largest non-tether grab in the game). Ice climbers have arugably the best grab game because of their abiliy to 0 to death from a single grab, their indivual throws however are mediocre.

Overall, throws have a much less practical use in Brawl because they aren't as powerful are good to combo with as previous games, mainly they are used for spacing and chaingrabs now.

Snake's has the most potential for highest damage. Dedede's back throw actually has the highest damage with 16%.

If you're looking for an awesome grab game. Kirby or Olimar hands down. Kirby has the most damaging (non chaingrab) throw combo in the game, able to carry some character over 50%. They both have great options with their throws. Chaingrabs? Dedede is king with Pikachu, Falco, and to a lesser extent Peach doing well. Using throws to KO? Ness wins by far with the hardest knockback power of any other throw. Tech Chasing works well with Snake & G&W

Another reason I like Brawl+ Peach and Zelda can KO straight out of a thow at decent percents. 80% D-throw with Peach chains straight into Up-smash, varying on toon weight. Zelda can F-air straight out of a D-throw at ANY percent. Kirby can constantly grab and kick the crap out of the cast with reckless abandon to 80% on most of the cast and even has 0-Death combos on certain characters if he grabs them near a ledge (F-throw>U-air>F-throw>U-air>FF D-air spike = epic)

Seriously!? Zelda is my main.... I've got to go and try this!

Wii code: 1534 8127 5081 0969

Brawl code: 1762-4131-9390

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

@ Jug...he's talking about Brawl+...it's not the same game. It's a modified version that you can only play through a hacked Wii

Around the Network

So guys...can we get enough players to do team matches tonight. Maybe around 7or8 CT

@ Ivo; How's college going for you?

that will be fun, its been a minute since ive done some good team matches. Im down.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I could join too. Team battles are really fun!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I could join too. Team battles are really fun!

ok...so we got 3 now we just need 1 more