By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

and btw truck theres a montreal brawl tourney this weekend if you want to come http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=246205

Around the Network

Your DI is too good pretty much all the time! And I can't tell you how much I hate Toon Link! There's nothing to do against that barrage of projectiles!

Signature goes here!

tbh you should come play with us this sunday ive learn quite a lot from ally holy and the other good brawlers + we could 1v1 without lag !

Who dare challenges me!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

2110+ posts..............................................................

Around the Network

oh man did i miss the match :( i have been checking the friend list to c if u guys were online

@pmaster4: You were always listed as Spectating in my list.
@hells: I've never played offline... except against the computer it could be fun.

Signature goes here!

when are you online, when i don't c people online i spectate

pmaster4 said:
when are you online, when i don't c people online i spectate

When I do get on it's usually after 8PM Eastern Time. You should check back every now and then when spectating to see if people got online.

Signature goes here!

well i guess i will keep it online, go do some other stuff and check at intervals if i c anyone online