By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@IvoYarido - thank you

Around the Network

Now thats why I hate lag... right at the end when we're both KOable and a massive lag spike makes me eat an ftilt... then the game DCs right after I go poof D:

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Strange thing, that ftilt was meant to be a roll o_o I don't know how that happened.

Honestly, though that lag spike was so out of the blue. Our connection seemed all right for he last few matches before that.

And Ivo, it seems I rarely ever see you use Sonic anymore, if at all...

Because Sonic, no matter how much I love him. Can't compete against like... anything D:

Luigi for instance can just spam N-air, and Sonic can't touch him. Wario can just sit there using D-air, and Sonic can't touch him. So many characters have so many ways to just cock block him that its not even funny.

He's fun to play in Brawl + though. He was made even faster and given some better hit boxes.

Shea~ I love you, but your lag is just too much. When I can't even string together Kirby's grab combos on Fox or Pikachu's D-throw chaingrabs then its beyond what can be considered normal. I'm pretty sure even you have to notice that I just seem like I can't act when I should be able to. Smash DI fails, Power Shielding fails, everything I love to do offline can't even be attempted against you online ._.

Fix your lag back to the way it was last time!

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

so... condowit looks like online game seeing how much ppl here plays more then one game online with the wii who going to get this one in this group and when are ppl going to start something like this for that game?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Well the room is mine once agen so i am free to play smash online but it dose not seem like any one getting on tonight.

Jski said:
so... condowit looks like online game seeing how much ppl here plays more then one game online with the wii who going to get this one in this group and when are ppl going to start something like this for that game?

i'm getting conduit

Cool i do not know if i will get it but i will look into it. Any game that is free online to play is worth looking into!

Jski, I'm trying to better my Fox and Falco. I'm giving Mario and Luigi a break. Tell me what you think, tips?

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D