Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

IvoYarido said:
Cox seems to have traded blasting me with charge shots to spiking me when he's my team mate. Darn you Cox we were on the same side!

well i needed some ko's so i went awol on my teamate.  no, seriously though i was laughing cause I was like man, me and Ivo are not very compatible in team matches.  This is just like the old days. I tried to refrain, but in the heat of battle i get button happy.  I spent most of my time running away from luigi.  lol




Around the Network

I am very much in the mood to play some games any one up for some?



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I'll play someone but I have none of your codes.




Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

my code is on my sig and if you pm me i will give it to you lol.
Any way i guess i am done for th enight not too many getting on. There allways is tomore! Odd note i was playing fox vs this one guy on my firends list i do not know who he was any way he spamed roll a lot i mean a lot with a cobow lol and i kind of saw what he was going to do next so i do not know if it was my fox play or me know what going to happen.



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
my code is on my sig and if you pm me i will give it to you lol.
Any way i guess i am done for th enight not too many getting on. There allways is tomore! Odd note i was playing fox vs this one guy on my firends list i do not know who he was any way he spamed roll a lot i mean a lot with a cobow lol and i kind of saw what he was going to do next so i do not know if it was my fox play or me know what going to happen.

o_O You can predict the future?

 

Anywho, I'll add you if you want to add me now?




Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Well i can kind of guess what going to happen next if some one dose the same thign over and over making it a lot easer to hit ppl such as roll spot or air dodaging a lot kind of makes you a targent if ppl see it.
Any way you can but i cant get on my wii any more tonight. My wii is not in my room and it will bother ppl if i play it this late at night. I should be able to get on Wednesday!



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Jski said:
Well i can kind of guess what going to happen next if some one dose the same thign over and over making it a lot easer to hit ppl such as roll spot or air dodaging a lot kind of makes you a targent if ppl see it.
Any way you can but i cant get on my wii any more tonight. My wii is not in my room and it will bother ppl if i play it this late at night. I should be able to get on Wednesday!

Oh, got ya. That's why I put it into my room.

 

I could probably play you Wednesday, but I work from 3-9.




Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Jski said:
Well i can kind of guess what going to happen next if some one dose the same thign over and over making it a lot easer to hit ppl such as roll spot or air dodaging a lot kind of makes you a targent if ppl see it.
Any way you can but i cant get on my wii any more tonight. My wii is not in my room and it will bother ppl if i play it this late at night. I should be able to get on Wednesday!

Oh, got ya. That's why I put it into my room.

 

I could probably play you Wednesday, but I work from 3-9.

Well my comp is in my room and i do not think it will work well if i some how played the wii online though my pc? How do you do it?



Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

luinil said:
Those were some fun matches last night Tao, Iclim, and Shea. Sorry I had to run, I had something I had planned right after that last match.

Tao, I am still a little shocked that I came from behind to beat you in the first duel. :O

lol yea i dont know what happend, i was about to throw u but i got an elbow to the face instead. hahaha

  3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Cape = rape.

Btw, I can't sleep for some reason. D:  Edit: Luigi in my sig is dancing to the music in this vid, lulz.  I need to get some sleep -_-



Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D