By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

chriscox1121 said:
...I never even play with classic controller and the controls were horrible...

Hey!... I use the classic controller. hmph

Anyways nice story, lol. I wsh I could have seen some of thier faces. People looks so pissed when their spammed lol.

Around the Network

if samus didn't have zair she would be nothing....you have to spam it. It's very irritating i know. but, to be honest there is actually some skill in using the grapple

Samus is about nothing in this game sadly at best she gimps ppl ok but nothing that good also she lives a lot longer then most. Zss hits harder then Zss + power sute so i guess teh power sute not working right?
Your chater going to be broken to win these days lol. May be if air dodges made you stun this game would be diffrent (slower chaters in the air would have to realy think a bit befor going in the air lol).

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

chriscox1121 said:
if samus didn't have zair she would be nothing....you have to spam it. It's very irritating i know. but, to be honest there is actually some skill in using the grapple

You don't havve to tell me that. It just pisses off whoever you play when your spamming something effective. Zair is way up there on the list.

Happens to me all the time when I abuse he IC infinites. I seriously thought this one guy was ready to murder me. He looked pissed as hell lol.

I wish they would ban IC infinite its going to make the game soo boring! But i think all infinite should not be allowed.

Around the Network

up for a game anyone

Sure but i am kind of cooling down a bit i was just out side mowring the lawn. It85F here with high humeintly its about to rain too lol.

no berserk mode today hells? lol jk with you.

also, why i don't combat fight with you more is because, every time i try to hit TL i can't. no matter what i try.

TL is a lot of meta in that he going to be attking all the time so the idea is to out rng his attk and or come in from an angle the attk dose not cover most of the time that an kind of under him.