By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Any thoughs on the new list?
And i will be right on to play some smash!

sooo boring do you guys just like to be on this web sight and not play smash!?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Abut the tier list. Until somebody gives me a good reason why Sonic, TL, Captain Falcon, and Fox got raised so high I'm just going to be completely lost here >.>

I guess TL only becuse he can go crazy def mode. Fox i am not sure he got a nice smash lol that about it sonic i do not know and captain falcon what dose it mader he still E botom is still botom regless how high you are!

shiek should be higer then fox though.

TL I can see. And I so agree Sheik should be higher than Fox. Honestly, Fox has little to no safe options, his game s very sraight foward and easy to figure out, and once he's off the stage he's pretty much done for >.>

I think its bast sololy on ppl voting so your going to see a group biouses to some chaters. The ppl who can vote have a very simlart mind set there by there ideas become the tear but that means the list is nothing more then what they think and not so much what is.

Around the Network

New tier list is crazy. Mario and Falco went down :( Fox and Luigi rose :O

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

I need some people to whip me back into shape.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Poor Riot, got the game back and no one to play against?

Do you still have your same FC? Or did it change?

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

same code

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

How do you have your exact same code?
I thought it changes with every game and wii combination.
Also, I woulda played, but I went out for a movie.
we need some brawl nights going again, my jiggly needs her debut. haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?