By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Guss nothing more going on tonight it should be expsted it is a school night hehe i will have to try to play you guys firday some time. I think i am going to try to make link a lot better. It will be like traning with wights on for what i have no idea lol.

DAM IT ALL every time i wach ride back i want to play zss i keep having the odd idea that zss movments are like that in the show dam these fantsys!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

SF4 is extremely awesome, but i wouldn't give up sb for it

Brawl gets too boring some times.

It's fun and I like it, but but it can really get annoying sometimes.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Brawl gets too boring some times.

It's fun and I like it, but but it can really get annoying sometimes.

Are you going to changes names agen its about dam near imposable to keep up with who you are there days. Any way it may get boring at times if you play it all the time but that ture for all things.

@possum all you do is spam smash and tilts that is you do not even do combos.

Seems dead tonight did every one move to sf4 lol.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

I'd agree that Brawl gets boring sometime, but It definitely has more replay value than most games on the market.  I'm sure I'll be playing it a long time after I get tired of SFIV.

Around the Network

I really like SFIV right now even though I suck terribly at the game. It's way different from Smash but Brawl will remain my favorite fighter at least until Tekken 6 comes out (which is so f-ing far away!).

Signature goes here!

after 1 month with a broken pc im finally back!

So I dueled B4L yesterday.

2-stocked his Olimar. It's amazing how easy it is to win when the opponent keeps trying to do the same thing over and over.

What was he doing WoW?

In other news, I'm having so much fun playing Bowser. He's a nice change from my usual characters, I even win sometimes with him (shocking I know)!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
What was he doing WoW?

In other news, I'm having so much fun playing Bowser. He's a nice change from my usual characters, I even win sometimes with him (shocking I know)!

Olimar's up-smash has a much thinner hit profile than Olimar's hit box.  I'd approach from the air just a hair aside in one direction or another.  He would respond with an up-smash which would miss me and I'd punish him for it.

I love using bowser because his fair is amazing in terms of speed and reach.  The other day I went up against Shea's Mario with Bowser on Delphino at the end of a Brawl.  Shea must have tried an aerial approach against me at least 6-7 times with Mario only to get a short-hop-fair to the face each time.  It was pretty comical.  Mario jumps, Bowser jumps, Mario flies away.  Then the stage switched to the pillars/water section and it was downhill from there.  Bowser is fun but I hate Delphino Plaza.