By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

good games hells. Too bad they were pretty laggy at some points. Watch out for my bowser =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

possum whats happening to your connection man.. it lag like hell now

Your the one who lagging ppl hell do you think i mess up all my attk like that just to let you win? Any way its no fun to play vs ppl who changes all the time i want to play your best few its boring tell just know some oen going to spam diffrent chaters vs you there no skill in it at all when you do that vs me know this i am not playing my best becuse there no point.

On a side note dam its soo hard to hit small chaters with samies and well that about all you play Hell not too much do to vs them with her soo offten my F smash will comply miss even when your at close rng simply becuse of the size of your chaters i have a feeling that it they where a bit taller i would be able to land a lot more on you.

@tao 10 lifes are too much for a 1v1 but it would not let me changes it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

good games shea. for some reason i just cant seem to get around your mario/luigi. it drives me crazy. and i know exactly what you are going to but it's like i fall right into your traps -_-

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

GG's Tao. My favorite part was when i warlock punched your Ike's side-b XD

Sorry about the lag, I don't know what's up with my connection.

Around the Network

Any one up to playing some?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Possum5454 said:
GG's Tao. My favorite part was when i warlock punched your Ike's side-b XD

Sorry about the lag, I don't know what's up with my connection.

yeah good games. its been a long time since we played. ^_^ but man i completely suck using random characters your bowser just destroyed me lol. im trying to break away from ness/lucas but they're the only ones im good with. -_- and i was like wtf when you used ganons warlock punch lol. i flew off the screen soo damn fast.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

GG's Shea. Nice to finally play you again. Random battles :)

Fun games Twilit and Riot(I'm sure you're still with is in spirit ^_^).
I miss playing SSBB with you guys, and it was fun.
Ike is still heavy as hell, one wrong move when out the stage and he's doomed. haha

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Can you play hacked custom stages on a normal wii? and if so will it mess up your saved data? please post answers on my wall. Thank in advance!

Where I walk Dead Bodies lay behind.