By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Good Game(s) Ivo and Truck

I still can't believe the ending of that sonic CF match XD, I wish I had that on replay. That and I thought you hit me in the last match instead of me hitting you.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Yea... Kinda late but oh well. I caught your reply.

I have an immense amount of input lag against you =/ Only character I can somewhat play against you is Dedede. The rest all suffer immensely. Sonic I just shouldn't have used at all. I only ever can get him to move and work the way I like offline =/

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

IvoYarido said:

I have an immense amount of input lag against you =/ Only character I can somewhat play against you is Dedede. The rest all suffer immensely. Sonic I just shouldn't have used at all. I only ever can get him to move and work the way I like offline =/

Good games Ivo, sorry to leave after only three games but I had forgotten Heroes was on. It was fun fighting your Dedede and Kirby, I hadn't seen them in a long time!

Good game too Possum, though we didn't play much together. I got killed so fast in the FFA with you and Ivo but it was entertaining seeing your Diddy knock Dedede back away from the stage 6-7 times in a row while he was trying to recover.

Signature goes here!

Well i should be free today for the most part but right now my brother is sleeping in the room with the wii in it so i cant get on right now but i should be on tonight late even no more time to get up in the moring!

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

TruckOSaurus said:
IvoYarido said:

Good games Ivo, sorry to leave after only three games but I had forgotten Heroes was on. It was fun fighting your Dedede and Kirby, I hadn't seen them in a long time!

Good game too Possum, though we didn't play much together. I got killed so fast in the FFA with you and Ivo but it was entertaining seeing your Diddy knock Dedede back away from the stage 6-7 times in a row while he was trying to recover.

That's actually the reason I left =P

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Stupid TV shows making people leave ; ; Oh well perhaps tonight if you get on you'll stay longer.

IvoYarido said:
Stupid TV shows making people leave ; ; Oh well perhaps tonight if you get on you'll stay longer.

Yeah I should hang around longer tonight. Speaking of which... I'm online right now...wink wink!

Signature goes here!

I don't know why I thought I could f-air Kirby while he's inhaling but that cost me a stock. GGs Ivo, jski and Tao. I had a good mix of duels and brawls tonight, I leave satisfied.

Signature goes here!

felt like old times. lol im trying to get on more, i miss playing this game.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Killed myself on Sonic with a wall jump... can't say I've ever done that before :x

Up-B, Wall jump off the ledge away from stage, special fall down... I think I should just keep the hedgehog offline... Never have I done as well with him online as offline =/

Course I only have Lily for practice offline... and I can read her as easily as a book...

Oh, and you can F-air Kirby while he's inhaling if you just hit him at the very edge of your hitbox. Dedede's inhale will outrange your F-air though, Kirby's inhale range is only about 2/3rds the size of Dedede's (The grab portion, suction on Kirby is 1/2 Dedede's)