By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@ Smeags; Fun games, It's nice to have more people back into Brawl.. now we just need every one else back :(

@ Truck; That last Peach v. Wolf match was intense. I got so nervous when we were both down to like 90 on our last stock. :p Another match or two and I'd in for it...

Around the Network

I need your help guys.

As I play more and more AiS with my main Toon Link, it's incredibly apparent of how predictable I am... by the time I can gather my bearings my opponent has already learned what moves I use to get a kill and avoid it with ease. At the end of the match I feel like a fool who's wasting his time... cause I know my opponent will avoid the necessary blow.

I dunno... I'm a more agressive opponent. I like to be in their face, going where they go. Projectiles are nice, but what I really love is to see them fly away by my mighty smash (I was a Falco main in Melee... that forward Smash sure was amazingly nasty ).

Should I stick with the Toonster... or is there someone on this roster that suits me better? Help me out guys!

Toon Links not the most aggressive character. He plays a lot like Pikachu. Pesters with projectiles then punishes your reaction to them.

Projectiles are nice, if you realize their usefulness. Consider them not damage, but as a way to annoy your opponents defenses to open them up to attack.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Soon i will be free to play smash a lot more offten then i do now i look foweared to it!
@twilit your sig i guess is long but cute hehe!

Hmmm any one getting on tonight?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Good games Jski and Shea. Sorry I KO'd you while you were taunting Shea, by the time I did an Usmash I saw that "lol" appear and I was like "oh noes!", I loved the Ganon Sparta kick KO on Lucas :p

@ Jski; Thanks! Seeing Rena yell "USO DA!!" makes my day, lol :D

Around the Network

Hehe she is a cute one! But if you see the full session one its really sad what going on "really" vs what he thinks that going on. It made me cry!!
@ shea any way it really seems this game your better off spamming AAAAAA or BBBBB then trying to pull off combos or that lag i had vs shea really messed me up trying to pull off things what did you think of my falco shea!? I was trying to do down air to fast fall to A jab one into a smash or graple but the sec i hit A jab and laded you would spam your jab combo.

@ Jski; Higurashi spoilers!!ONE vvvvv

I know what you mean. Especially that flash back near the end of the season where Keiichi realizes what how she was trying to help him, even when he was about to (you know...) Really depressing :(

Anyways I had some fun playing smash tonight, I'm probably going to go to sleep now, though...

@ twilit not every one has seen it before!!!! you should not sole it!
I would be ok to play a bit more but i am kind of getting sleepy too i guess its my old ages!

Jski said:
@ twilit not every one has seen it before!!!! you should not sole it!
I would be ok to play a bit more but i am kind of getting sleepy too i guess its my old ages!

*edits post*

There we go, that's better... K, now i'm going to sleep ;p

Zss is cheap

Not the way jski plays tho