By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

man i wish i was better with MK and marth

Around the Network

I can't figure out why I was losing to your ganon when I knew exactly what you would do, it was like I just couldn't stop myself from seeing if you would do it, lo and behold you did.

I don't even know why I beat you G&W when I never play G&W's, as for Wolf I pretty much figured I wasn't going to beat that ungodly down smash.

But oddly enough your ganon was very easy to fight, I was just being dumb, your marth wasn't hard but it could of been deadly if I pulled what I did with your ganon.

You should work on your G&W because you used to play much more deadly before with him.

Other than that I am not liking this new controller at all... but it's a wavebird and I have to get used to it >.> The button lag vs you didn't help either. Other than that your the usual hard to start an attack on Hell's GG's.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I think Ivo was right about Ganon, you see him and you think "Oh here's big slow Ganon, that'll be easy" then your brain shuts off and you attack carelessly and wind up taking a Warlock punch to the face.

Signature goes here!

@Fred

Maybe, I really am just puzzled as to how I lost I know he hit's hard... the Warlock Punch missed... I wasn't falling to his air game... ahh the shoulder tackles and the down b's...

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

you got owned by a fliped warlock punch ^^

Around the Network

riot doesnt seems to like my ganon too :X

Input lag is just pissing me off, not you Hells.

Won't let me shield, nor fast fall. A Ganondorf would never be able to even touch my Marth without some major input lag. I'll probably start only playing people I get a good connection with for now on, because I get tired of people abusing wifi with lame tactics that would NEVER work offline. Takes the fun out of it for me.

I understand that this is wifi and not offline, but I still want something that atleast comes close to a legit match.

1vs1 riot

riot...you playing or what?

ssrly i dont see much lag in our matches riot its rly low if there is any