Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@ riot....LOL

Around the Network

diddy is another char that can get on my nerves

Anyone want to play a few games?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Yea good game twilit, after that chain grab you did (just my luck I was using the most suseptable to chain grabs character) I've decided that I've had enough of brawl, I probably should just dump the fighting game genre, seems so pointless: Pit was fun, arrow looping is cool to just do it's a bonus if it sets up for me though.. Yea I can't use Shiek anymore I guess, I spent too long with pit, then again I couldn't use shiek in brawl to begin with, she plays all funky for me maybe it was the lag. ^_^

At least when I used Pit I could land a hit on you, oh and there are 2 characters I refuse to fight, MK and TL, mainly because their is 0% chance of my even landing a proper hit or taking a stock. Also MK's sword annoys the hell out of me that ching sound.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

chriscox1121 said:
ok.....so I want everyone to reply with a small list that contains around 5 characters you hate to fight against or just plain out don't like them. I'm not talking about your worst matchups. I'm talking about chars you care to fight or just don't like...

Mr. Game and Watch : All of his attacks are so annoying! The turtle and the key are the worst of them all.

Zelda : Din's Fire + Up Smash + Forward Smash sum up all that bitch does (I really HATE her!)

Olimar : You can't see what he's doing because he's so small and has all those Pikmins around him. I feel like I can't plan anything against Olimar.

Toon Link : He's small, he hits hard, he hits fasts and he just won't die. What's not to despise?

Wolf : He's just a pain to fight against.

----------------

@Riot : You just made me realize that I play most (all?) of the characters with items : Peach, Diddy Kong and ROB.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Some of you guys are so good in this game it is unbelievable. How the heck can you be so good? I played last night against twilit and then against Hells and I took such a severe beating from both that I am almost starting to hate the bloody game. Especially when I played against Metaknight. Now I see why he has been banned in Italy.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Some of you guys are so good in this game it is unbelievable. How the heck can you be so good? I played last night against twilit and then against Hells and I took such a severe beating from both that I am almost starting to hate the bloody game. Especially when I played against Metaknight. Now I see why he has been banned in Italy.

We've been playing the game twice as long as you have. It kinda gives us an unfair advantage but that difference will fade as time passes by.

Signature goes here!

chriscox1121 said:
ok.....so I want everyone to reply with a small list that contains around 5 characters you hate to fight against or just plain out don't like them. I'm not talking about your worst match ups. I'm talking about chars you care to fight or just don't like... Here's my list in order.

There are a few. I'd say(n no order except for Wario)...

1. Wario: I hate him. He's not hard to face or anything but he has got to be the most annoying character in the roster. I can barely stand to see his face in the roster screen but facing him is just aggravating D:<

Zelda: All she can do is smash and Din's Fire seriously >.>
Toon Link: Nobody can just leave his projectiles alone. It's so annoying to face a camper, and who's bright idea was it to be able to hit behind him? Brawl his broken enough hit boxes already.
Pit: *arrow arrow arrow*, "HyayaYAAAHHHH!!", "You can't defeat me!!"
King Dedede: All he does is camp, chain grab, then WoP. It's so annoying >.<

Honorable mentions go to Ice climbers for those annoying icicles and infinits. Diddy Kong for those annoying bannana peels, whoever thought up tripping and everyone who put it into the game should be fired >:'

The random tripping is a really stupid idea but the banana tripping is okay to me. Maybe apart from the fact that a banana to the face will make you trip and fall down everytime.

Signature goes here!

twilit said:

Zelda: All she can do is smash and Din's Fire seriously >.>

I like the Nayru's Love move myself.  It's like G&W's turtle except it hits both sides of Zelda and reflects projectiles.  Its downside is that it takes longer to recover from.  Short hop/Nayru's Love is great for mixing things up though.