By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Why did you go a week without power?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:

Because of the hurricane.   The only good thing that came out of this is that my school was demolished by a tree.  We have no school until it is fixed.

Third member of the Sonic Support Squad.  Member of the Fierce Fox Force.

Click Sonic for my main Youtube channel :D

Whoa!!! A Hurricane!

At least you're still here with us, Shea. Btw are you buying Sonic RPG this month? I must have at all costs.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

Because of the hurricane.   The only good thing that came out of this is that my school was demolished by a tree.  We have no school until it is fixed.

how big was this tree and how much of the school did it take out?

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Riot Of The Blood said:
Whoa!!! A Hurricane!

At least you're still here with us, Shea. Btw are you buying Sonic RPG this month? I must have at all costs.

Yes, I want the game so much!

Around the Network

A week without electricity?
Did you do anything interesting?
I can only imagine what my whole family would do in a week without eletricity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Possum5454 said:
shizzlee said:
Riot Of The Blood said:

how big was this tree and how much of the school did it take out?

I can't give an exact size of the tree, but I can say that the tree took out the whole auditorium, the bus stop, and most of the main hall of the school.  There was some flooding in the school.  We do not have school until further notice.  I saw this on the news.

Edit:  http://www.dailyworld.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080905/NEWS01/809050301

I think that's my English class.  0_o  And, I guess I forgot to mention that second hall caved in too.

iclim4 said:

A week without electricity?
Did you do anything interesting?
I can only imagine what my whole family would do in a week without eletricity.

Hmm...  I went from I think it was Monday to today with power.  My DS only lasted until Tuesday  We really didn't do anything interesting.  We just did stuff to pass the time.  We played cards, Monopoly, stuff like that.  It was really boring, and hot.  Very, very hot.

yay shea is back ^_^ i was starting to think you weren't coming back because you disappeared without any notice

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Yeah, I heard it's hot as hell down south. We consider 90 degrees stay-in-the-house weather where I'm at. I don't need to get any blacker than I already am lol.

I don't know what I'd do without power though. What was the weather like where you lived during the hurricane?