By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

ah man the room is full

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

yo ctk is here!

Actually it's all my fault why things turn out this way I told riot about sc4 after I bought that magazine plus I told everyone about AiB and that's why the league died :O

That was awesome!! I finally got my 4-player brawl fix tonight! Thanks to Riot, Wasu, iclim, twilit, WoW and Luinil.

@Brute: I'm leaving now so there must be a spot free in the game hurry up and catch it!

Signature goes here!

ctk495 said:
Actually it's all my fault why things turn out this way I told riot about sc4 after I bought that magazine plus I told everyone about AiB and that's why the league died :O

YOU killed the league!!!

*Points at ctk and emits a hig pitch tone*

Destroy him!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

^thanks,i entered,now lets see if they will allow me too join

Well I am out of here to watch some Digimon season 1 it's epic,omg I am suppose to say I watch that kind of stuff :O ?

oh man its laging,and i think its cause of me

im gonna leave i dont want to ruin your games

brute said:
oh man its laging,and i think its cause of me

I'm pretty sure it's me.

I picked Luigi and every match after as had way too much lag for me.  I can't get any kills let alone win a single match.  By the time my character responds to an opponent it's too late and it's already looking at an impending smash to the face.

The best I can manage is 1 kill a match and that's only if I spam smash attacks hoping that someone is silly enough to get in the way (*cough* iclim4 *cough*). 

I think I'm pretty much done for the night.