By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

@Iclim
Pervert :p

Around the Network

Is smash dead or something? No one ever seems to get on that often...

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

ctk495 said:
@Iclim
Pervert :p

I'm just a curious little boy.

Jski said:

I guess.
There's always noone on when I hop online.
Tao's coming back on saturday.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Riot Of The Blood said:
the game is really fun for me so far.

Well if you want to join me and another one of my friends later you may find it helpful. Perhaps watching us in action will give you ideas and possibly show you some weaknesses of certain characters. We might be playing in half an hour or so. I'll send you an invite if you want. :p Oh, we use voice chat though, so you'll have to either listen to us or join in ^^;

He usually uses Tira.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

how do you unlock sophita? She's kinda hot. Ivy just isn't doing anything for me.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

You buy her in the custom character menu. Needs 4000 gold. Most of the original cast is unlocked that way. The only ones that aren't are Algol, the bonus characters, and The Apprentice.

Jski said:

I will be on tomorrow night.  Right now I have way way too many games I want to play.  Making time for all of them is hard.

ctk495 said:
IvoYarido said:
I think Riot may be in love with SC4 now. He said he gets angry when he loses... but he seemed happy after our matches <.< Least he thinks SC4 is much better... can't really convey happiness or anger in typed wordes without a tone :x

I don't have a ps3 if I get the game I'll be for the 360,I don't know if this question might sound stupid but can we still play online if we have the same game for different consoles?

i dont think they made SC4 cross platform

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Jski said:

well i havent been on at the day,but when i go on around 1-2am noone is on

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

SC4 is not cross platform compatable. Boy am I glad for that because 360 apparently is plagued by cheap Yoda abusers.