By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

.... You know.. SC4 might be laggy online... but dear god Voice Chat just makes it so much more fun >.

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

Around the Network

I don't do voice chat in fighting games, because I don't want to offend anyone with how mad I can get.

I will buy this game once this check I'm waiting for comes.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

IvoYarido said:
.... You know.. SC4 might be laggy online... but dear god Voice Chat just makes it so much more fun >.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

It only allows chat between fights and during character selection. During the fight itself it mutes voice chat. So you can scream to your hearts content during the fight. :p

My Creations in Modnation Racers! Check zhem!
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/IvoYaridovich/creations

i hope yall haven't forgot about me, as soon as the tech come out to fix our internet i'll be back online. i haven't played brawl online in like a month. -_- but this saturday it should be working.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network
IvoYarido said:
Pichu could run circles around Mewtwo >.> Pichu may have got KOed fast, but it was still fast as hell and could combo extremely well. Had a good recovery to go with its light weight as well.

Mewtwo was large... got KOed easy... and lacked offensively as well but for a few tricks =/

Pichu > Mewtwo

I agree 150%

Who is Engma(or something like that)?

Well whoever it is, it was a very nice pair of games. Sorry i had to go. My sister was yelling at me to do all these works(like washing a pack of dishes). It wasnt cool at all. I didnt even get to use Fox or pikachu. Very nice games hope to play again.

**your pretty good with Falco

Is Jonas someone from here? It was nice couple of matches. I laughed so hard when I killed you while you were doing the "Don't move" mini-game in the Wario Ware Stage... the invincibility bonus isn't worth it at all if you get beaten while not moving. :)

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Is Jonas someone from here? It was nice couple of matches. I laughed so hard when I killed you while you were doing the "Don't move" mini-game in the Wario Ware Stage... the invincibility bonus isn't worth it at all if you get beaten while not moving. :)

Same with the Taunt one.  ^_^

add me pleace!!!!!!!!!!!

SSBB FC: 4811-6888-5300

MY ZELDA COLLECTION