By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Well link was whom i used back in old game cube version. I was playing some one who did L calcing a lot so links doble smash got him all the time because he would do smash dodges smash so what i did was dodges smash smash got him every time. Befor a lot of ppl moved a way i fond link had a super powfull spike on his spine attk and i used it to where ppl hated it hehe i love eages garding with it.

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

Meta before you shouldn@ B; If you never used Meta before, you shouldn't have won >.> You have obviously not have developed any tech skill with Meta if you have never used him. I don't even care If I was using probably Meta's easiest match-up. Your cockiness at the end sent me over the edge. Saying you are going to main somebody because you won ONLINE with him, against an easy match-up, not even using him right just maddens me. If you truly want to use Meta I could always give you a few pointers but when I try you just shrug off my advice and do your own stuff, the only thing I see you doing differently is grabbing. It makes me sad

Fox IS truly your best charater though. I do find you doing some decent stuff with him once in a while

@Riot

thanks

@Twilit

Just quit the pointless argueing. You PHAIL(JK,JK). I am listening to the IGN wii podcast right now, its so stupid.

Do the caramelldansen ^o^

@ B; When did I call ya a n00b? >.>

twilit said:

crap i do not know, but nice vid. I guess i read comment wrong. read other post.

Around the Network
twilit said:

Meta before you shouldn@ B; If you never used Meta before, you shouldn't have won >.> You have obviously not have developed any tech skill with Meta if you have never used him. I don't even care If I was using probably Meta's easiest match-up. Your cockiness at the end sent me over the edge. Saying you are going to main somebody because you won ONLINE with him, against an easy match-up, not even using him right just maddens me. If you truly want to use Meta I could always give you a few pointers but when I try you just shrug off my advice and do your own stuff, the only thing I see you doing differently is grabbing. It makes me sad

Fox IS truly your best charater though. I do find you doing some decent stuff with him once in a while

Dude i was just playing about the MAIN thing. Calm down.

twilit said:

nice vid,mewtwo was very good

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Someone mention ign I need to dowload the podcast.

Just got done dying my hair.

Next time I will die it red -- Fire Nation colors -- in Azula's honor.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

ctk495 said:
Someone mention ign I need to dowload the podcast.

download it,they talk about usefull stuff

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"